Noam Chomsky: "yeah, maybe the Russians tried to interfere in the election"

Remove this Banner Ad

Nah.....the GOP rigged the election mate......Hilary still would have won regardless.

Mind you that doesn't excuse her having shafted Bernie to begin with.

What do you find so unacceptable about what Chomsky has to say in that video mate?
hey, i wanted Bernie and Bloomberg. But they f'ed up. I may dislike Trump, but he would have made good with some detente with Putin's regime. But HRC and deep state, cant have that can we....

my sources:
Chomsky
MashaGessen
StephenFCohen
MaxBlumenthal
AaronMate
GlennGreenwald
JeremyScahill
JimmyDore
VictorDavisHanson
Peter Thiel*
Nassim Nicholas Taleb*
DaveColum
ScottHorton(nb AustinTX libertarian not Columbia university)

https://www.lrb.co.uk/v38/n01/seymour-m-hersh/military-to-military

Last edited:

Jimmy Dore puts it all to bed.

Both of Cohen & Manafort's charges on behalf of 'special counsel prosecutor' Robert Mueller, have absolutely nothing whatsoever to do with Russian interference.....In other words, 2 years of bullshit over nothing.

Cohen has all to do with Trump payments to cover up his affairs....And as POTUS Trump is immune from criminal prosecution.

Manafort has all to do with tax & banking fraud, for things well before becoming Trump's campaign manager.

In other words.....It's all a joke, a farce & a total fabrication to hide U.S electoral corruption & push an anti Russian narrative, because they messed up their plans in Syria.

Conclusion….Rachel Maddow is nothing but a C.I.A paid -off banshee shill.....Spewing non-stop propaganda for $30, 000 a week.

The U.S MSM is a complete joke & journalism in the U.S is dead.

It takes a comedian in Jimmy Dore to expose the most basic of corruption & questions that any first year journo would ask.

Meanwhile, the corrupted U.S government continues to pass economic sanction after sanction upon both Russia & Iran & all of it prefaced upon lie upon lie upon lie.

Wakey wakey peeps.

Jimmy Dore puts it all to bed.
like I said
have absolutely nothing whatsoever to do with Russian interference.....In other words, 2 years of bullshit over nothing.
... like I said.
you should have done your homework procrastinator. but system requires somnambulant days of populace innit
#AldousHuxley

Manafort has all to do with tax & banking fraud, for things well before becoming Trump's campaign manager.
Ken Starr stonefuit
In other words.....It's all a joke, a farce & a total fabrication to hide U.S electoral corruption & push an anti Russian narrative, because they messed up their plans in Syria.
no. this is about HRChormonereplacementclinton. CIA was her douglasfiefdom. Mook Modesta HRC put in place the revisionism. They don't want Trump. Deepstate DONT WANT TRUMP. He, in their eyes, lacks the required gravitas and mien of a POTUS and not the FIRSTFUCKINGWOMANPOTUS***
Conclusion….Rachel Maddow is nothing but a C.I.A paid -off banshee shill.....Spewing non-stop propaganda for $30, 000 a week.
30k PER DAY ;) ... $US30,000 per day ;)

The U.S MSM is a complete joke & journalism in the U.S is dead.
wrong maxim. wrong antecedent. wrong chronology. wrong syĺlogism.
It takes a comedian in Jimmy Dore to expose the most basic of corruption & questions that any first year journo would ask.
but Alex Jones served the gov't because his loopy PT Barnum sideshow managed to sideline GENUINE dissident from sectors with credible concerns and questions. Dore is easily sidelined as an Alex Jones fruitloop nutter!!!
Meanwhile, the corrupted U.S government continues to pass economic sanction after sanction upon both Russia & Iran & all of it prefaced upon lie upon lie upon lie.
you finally got something right.

***HRC HormoneReplacementClinton constituency different to DEEPSTAT'ers... but confluence supercharged this #russiaSCARE #russiaGATE and impeachment ken Starr fantasy

Ratts of Tobruk

Last edited:

like I said... like I said.
you should have done your homework procrastinator. but system requires somnambulant days of populace innit
#AldousHuxley

Ken Starr stonefuit no. this is about HRChormonereplacementclinton. CIA was her douglasfiefdom. Mook Modesta HRC put in place the revisionism. They don't want Trump. Deepstate DONT WANT TRUMP. He, in their eyes, lacks the required gravitas and mien of a POTUS and not the FIRSTFUCKINGWOMANPOTUS***
30k PER DAY ;) ... $US30,000 per day ;)

wrong maxim. wrong antecedent. wrong chronology. wrong syĺlogism.
but Alex Jones served the gov't because his loopy PT Barnum sideshow managed to sideline GENUINE dissident from sectors with credible concerns and questions. Dore is easily sidelined as an Alex Jones fruitloop nutter!!!
you finally got something right.

***HRC HormoneReplacementClinton constituency different to DEEPSTAT'ers... but confluence supercharged this #russiaSCARE #russiaGATE and impeachment ken Starr fantasy

Ratts of Tobruk

Geez, you're a hard marker mate.....I've been arguing it's all a croc all along.

I think you play the parochial Podesta/Clinton angle far too greatly.....Both Trump & Clinton are CFA members & run in the same circles.

Yes, we know Hills is deeply implicated within the Bush/C.I.A/F.B.I/Deep-State, neo-con establishment; But there's one circle that has now usurped the old set so far as the main influence in U.S politics & we both know who that is.....AIPAC.....This was always about Chris Kobach's rigging of the election for Trump on their behalf, via the GOP.....Although many in the GOP simply weren't hip to it.

This has been the Neo-Cons vs the Zio-Cons all along in the battle for power.....Too many people weren't happy about Clinton taking money from all over the shoppe….Especially from the Gulf States, who had a foot in each camp so far as the Middle East was concerned....It got too messy to keep a lid on all of it, with too many competing players.....Ergo Trump.

Rothschilds/Ziocons>>>>Rockerfeller/U.S Neo-Cons.....It all boils down to $ & power & who answers to whom.....London still remains the fulcrum, the epi-centre of power, even though all roads lead to Jerusalem.

Geez, you're a hard marker mate.....I've been arguing it's all a croc all along.

I think you play the parochial Podesta/Clinton angle far too greatly.....Both Trump & Clinton are CFA members & run in the same circles.

Yes, we know Hills is deeply implicated within the Bush/C.I.A/F.B.I/Deep-State, neo-con establishment; But there's one circle that has now usurped the old set so far as the main influence in U.S politics & we both know who that is.....AIPAC.....This was always about Chris Kobach's rigging of the election for Trump on their behalf, via the GOP.....Although many in the GOP simply weren't hip to it.

This has been the Neo-Cons vs the Zio-Cons all along in the battle for power.....Too many people weren't happy about Clinton taking money from all over the shoppe….Especially from the Gulf States, who had a foot in each camp so far as the Middle East was concerned....It got too messy to keep a lid on all of it, with too many competing players.....Ergo Trump.

Rothschilds/Ziocons>>>>Rockerfeller/U.S Neo-Cons.....It all boils down to $ & power & who answers to whom.....London still remains the fulcrum, the epi-centre of power, even though all roads lead to Jerusalem.
nah, you overrate AIPAC. Read Finkelstein's take. WASPs still control US. The mere 2% Jews (nb NOT a bloc, intermarried, lean one side of politics*) won't change those facts. 8 billion on this planet, alot over 200 thousand years had a shitty existence, 99.9999999 percent. Add the Palestinians to that lot, but that won't accurately define the history and circumstances. Power resides in Washington and money-men in New York (not Rothschilds )

* paradox of MY / mine / ... my contradiction paradox ;)

Last edited:
nah, you overrate AIPAC. Read Finkelstein's take. WASPs still control US. at he 2% Jews won't change those facts. 8 billion on this planet, alot over 200 thousand years had a shitty existence, 99.9999999 percent. Add the Palestinians to that lot, but that won't accurately define the history and circumstances. Power resides in Washington and money-men in New York (not Rothschilds )

LOL....Dude, ever since the puppet boy Bush's reign; D.C has been controlled by the next generation MOSSAD kids & Israeli dual citizens....Wolfowitz, Zakheim, Pearl, Chertoff, et al.

You sure have some catching up to do....Have a read up on PNAC & it's drafters.....21st century inside policy coup take-over right there.

LOL....Dude, ever since the puppet boy Bush's reign; D.C has been controlled by the next generation MOSSAD kids & Israeli dual citizens....Wolfowitz, Zakheim, Pearl, Chertoff, et al.

You sure have some catching up to do....Have a read up on PNAC & it's drafters.....21st century inside policy coup take-over right there.
you are looking at a miniscule immaterial percent. I don't doubt that Israel can be their 51st state, but look at the benefits to the USA. You reckon one inconsequential atol* holds the reins lol. symbiosis tells one that benefits flow in both directions, heuristic even handed share of spoils.

you are looking at a miniscule immaterial percent. I don' doubt that Israel can be their 51st state, but look at the benefits to the USA. You reckon one inconsequential atol* holds the reins lol. symbios tells one that benefits flow in both directions, heuristic even handed share of spoils.

Oh Yes, the neo-cons benefit from all these wars too well enough....All of Bush, Cheney, Rumsfeld & Powell have done very nicely out of it thanks very much...and indeed these are the guys you see in the fore-ground that appear to be pulling all the strings.....As is usually the way however, as in all things politics, the real power resides with those who remain in the background....That would be the string-pullers.

The Bush's are now crazy rich thanks to their Saudi & Bin Laden aligned Carlyle group....which is now a major part of the Military industrial complex.....As too Cheney with his Haliburton & it's massive contracts for international military installations all around the world....but you see, these things are hardly hidden.

I'd refer you to JFK's speech on secret society's & operating by stealth & under-cover.

Don't confuse the surface with the substance.....Kissinger remains the God-father to all these second generation lads.

Oh Yes, the neo-cons benefit from all these wars too well enough....All of Bush, Cheney, Rumsfeld & Powell have done very nicely out of it thanks very much...and indeed these are the guys you see in the fore-ground that appear to be pulling all the strings.....As is usually the way however, as in all things politics, the real power resides with those who remain in the background....That would be the string-pullers.

The Bush's are now crazy rich thanks to their Saudi & Bin Laden aligned Carlyle group....which is now a major part of the Military industrial complex.....As too Cheney with his Haliburton & it's massive contracts for international military installations all around the world....but you see, these things are hardly hidden.

I'd refer you to JFK's speech on secret society's & operating by stealth & under-cover.

Don't confuse the surface with the substance.....Kissinger remains the God-father to all these second generation lads.
power is so diffused in the bureaucracy and respective security state arms, entropy reversed... hence snowden manning assange* cryptome...

next* evolution is Sheldon Wolin's inverted totalitarianism
Microsoft then
Apple then
Google then
Facebook

*concede chronology of firms

power is so diffused in the bureaucracy and respective security state arms, entropy reversed... hence snowden manning assange* cryptome...

next* evolution is Sheldon Wolin's inverted totalitarianism
Microsoft then
Apple then
Google then
Facebook

*concede chronology of firms

All security, all intel, centralised HQ Tel Aviv.

Snowdens' dossier immediately sent to 2 sources upon release....NY Times, Tel Aviv.....Source Assange.

All security at all Western airports run by MOSSAD.

complete bullshit, like the thin tome[sic] SHATTERED the campaign revision(ism) by Podesta Mook Hillary HRC HormoneReplacementClinton

they lost to Trump with their PiedPiper strategy.

Mk Deux FIGHTBACK Hewson v PJK

eh Ratts of Tobruk

As I've told you before: You don't have the ability/confidence to even put your ideas into plain English. When you have tried to put them into plain English, they've been easily pulled apart as illogical.

You think you're far-sighted, but are so myopic you can't see you've actually painted a fuzzy mess. So don't tag me in your mess.

As I've told you before: You don't have the ability/confidence to even put your ideas into plain English. When you have tried to put them into plain English, they've been easily pulled apart as illogical.

You think you're far-sighted, but are so myopic you can't see you've actually painted a fuzzy mess. So don't tag me in your mess.

Translation:....Chomsky is right & the whole Russia-gate mozza-ball has fallen apart, so I've got nothing!....So please don't tag me again just to rub my nose in it.

Translation:....Chomsky is right & the whole Russia-gate mozza-ball has fallen apart, so I've got nothing!....So please don't tag me again just to rub my nose in it.
Hahaha. You even got a blackcat 'like' for a retort that most school kids wouldn't think is clever.

It's Sgt Paranoid & his Lonely-Hearts' Conspiracy Gang.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back