Society/Culture Nobody has anything new to say about God.

jason pm

Brownlow Medallist
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
Fortitude Valley Diehards. Chelsea.
30,000 odd thousand plant species. 30,000 odd fish species.
500,000 odd insect species.
7.53 billion people on earth all uniquely individual.
Just a few amazing numbers.
Give me a logical explanation how an egg evolved. Mathematically impossible. Hysterical stuff.
Couldn't be bothered Milk, I've posted well over 500 posts in various threads, this one and alike over the last few years, if you feel inclined you could search my posts.

I'll give you an in short on the highlighted- Billions of years and infinite petri dish possibilities makes life inevitable, ie. the universe is infinite, it's proven and it's called evolution.

The thought of an omnipresent, judgmental, participatory, all seeing, all knowing religious style creator/god is laughable in the extreme to me.

Although I am open to a yet unknown, unproven connection to the natural world that will be exactly that... NATURAL, not some bearded man who lives in the sky and is pre occupied with what we do with our own and others genitals.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Snake_Baker

L'enfant terrible
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Milf Smashers
Thread starter #5,127
Give me a logical explanation how an egg evolved.
The answer to your question is "partially"

Partial embryonic calcification evolved in to encapsulated embryonic calcification, and this continues today because eggshells are a favorable evolutionary trait.

The egg moves in to the uterus where it is bathed in calcium and bicarbonate ions via controlled release resulting in the CaCO3 outer shell known as "the eggshell". The inner egg itself is protected from this buildup of CaCO3 by its outer "mucosa" layer.

Mathematically impossible. Hysterical stuff.
A truly stupid response.

Milkshaker

All Australian
AFL Club
Hawthorn
A explanation as to what an egg is and nut shelled as 'evolution; to make it palatable plus calls me stupid, nice. Evolution provided as the logical explanation except its not. Evolution itself is a mystery but espoused as absolute fact.

So a chicken lays its egg. That is the easy part, but the baby (a fully formed functioning chick at birth) needs water or it drys up in the egg and never gets born. On top of that it needs food, quite a bit. Suddenly a whole heap of egg yolk appears and says, "I'm here". You need it you have got it! The white part comes along makes up the water required. Hold on, an inner lining of leather stuff and a shell comes along as well to provide the protective casing for the process.

But there is more. How does the animal get out? Each animal in it's shell need a little to beak or claw or similar tool to make its escape. The animal grows along using the provisions of the egg, in unison, a fully formed animal within its remarkable life sustaining cocoon.

My point is all these things have to happened; the egg and chicken at once. One part of the egg process or animal growth embryo process misses and its all over. The egg white and egg yolk without a casing just splatter everywhere an the chicken dies as a species. Turtles bury there eggs in sand. A strong casing required. Then just to confuse it even more all these animals lay eggs.
  • Birds. Flight and flightless birds
  • Lizards. All species of lizards including those giant monitor lizards which many call komodo dragon.
  • Crocodile. ...
  • Alligator. ...
  • Crabs. ...
  • Lobsters. ...
  • Shrimps. ...
  • All fishes
Does that not mean that all these animals were complete from the beginning? Sky, land and sea animals. Fascinating.

jason pm

Brownlow Medallist
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
Fortitude Valley Diehards. Chelsea.
A explanation as to what an egg is and nut shelled as 'evolution; to make it palatable plus calls me stupid, nice. Evolution provided as the logical explanation except its not. Evolution itself is a mystery but espoused as absolute fact.

So a chicken lays its egg. That is the easy part, but the baby (a fully formed functioning chick at birth) needs water or it drys up in the egg and never gets born. On top of that it needs food, quite a bit. Suddenly a whole heap of egg yolk appears and says, "I'm here". You need it you have got it! The white part comes along makes up the water required. Hold on, an inner lining of leather stuff and a shell comes along as well to provide the protective casing for the process.

But there is more. How does the animal get out? Each animal in it's shell need a little to beak or claw or similar tool to make its escape. The animal grows along using the provisions of the egg, in unison, a fully formed animal within its remarkable life sustaining cocoon.

My point is all these things have to happened; the egg and chicken at once. One part of the egg process or animal growth embryo process misses and its all over. The egg white and egg yolk without a casing just splatter everywhere an the chicken dies as a species. Turtles bury there eggs in sand. A strong casing required. Then just to confuse it even more all these animals lay eggs.
  • Lizards. All species of lizards including those giant monitor lizards which many call komodo dragon.
  • Crocodile. ...
  • Alligator. ...
  • Crabs. ...
  • Lobsters. ...
  • Shrimps. ...
  • All fishes
Does that not mean that all these animals were complete from the beginning? Sky, land and sea animals. Fascinating.
What about the banana? Are you Kirk Cameron or Ray Comfort?

AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
Fitzroy Football Club
Moderator #5,130
Evolution is a scientific fact.

Scientists themselves most often use the word "fact" to describe an observation. But scientists also use scientific fact to mean something that has been tested and/or observed so many times that there is no longer a compelling reason to keep testing or looking for examples (even though this continues so that the "model" of evolution can continued to be refined/improved). So the occurrence of evolution in this sense is fact.

Scientists no longer question whether descent with modification occurred because the supporting evidence for such is so overwhelming. No piece of evidence ever discovered, across a variety of fields, including biochemisty, comparative anatomy, bio-geography, comparative embryology, molecular biology, palaeontology and radioisotope dating, amongst others has falsified evoluton. There is no longer a compelling reason to keep testing or looking for examples (even though this continues so that the "model" of evolution can continued to be refined/improved).

The model of evolution is 'scientific theory'. The model is adjusted in the light of new evidence being discovered or new observations. Adjusting / tweaking the model does not falsify evolution as a fact.

Snake_Baker

L'enfant terrible
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Milf Smashers
Thread starter #5,131
. Then just to confuse it even more all these animals lay eggs.
  • Crocodile. ...
  • Alligator. ...
  • Crabs. ...
  • Lobsters. ...
  • Shrimps. ...
  • All fishes
I acknowledge that you are confused.

Snake_Baker

L'enfant terrible
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Milf Smashers
Thread starter #5,133

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Top Bottom