Society/Culture Nobody has anything new to say about God.

Remove this Banner Ad

Ok then choose to be ignorant, i am telling you mythology is not fairy tale, but it must be so cause you said so? I am not here to convince you if you got your head in sand i am not interested to pull you out of it, but do read up about stuff before flapping your gums.

If ignoring fairy tales is ignorant paint me so.:D
Please though understand:

A myth is just myth,
a lie is just a lie,
The fundamentally religious are sly,
their beliefs a lie.;)

If ignoring fairy tales is ignorant paint me so.:D
Please though understand:

A myth is just myth,
a lie is just a lie,
The fundamentally religious are sly,
their beliefs a lie.;)

Don't go changing any stereotypes or breaking any mould's, by demonstrating anything remotely resembling subtlety or nuance, beyond the usual Carringbush normative expectations.

When is God going to update his teachings?

The Koran was a dismal failure.

The last I heard JC is going to come down from above. You will be in a bit of strife if you've unwittingly chosen the wrong side.

This will be bigger than Rocky 4.

When is God going to update his teachings?

The Koran was a dismal failure.

The last I heard JC is going to come down from above. You will be in a bit of strife if you've unwittingly chosen the wrong side.

This will be bigger than Rocky 4.

God is open to Moshie changing his ignorant ways 24/7.....if only Moshie could see past his own ego....But something tells me that the Tigers will win a premiership before that happens......Oh, wait!

30 years ago, god sent a message to Saint Al.

latest

The prophecy came true.

images

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Then there's Snakey & Co:

'God doesn't exist & we're going to waste a s**t load of our time & effort trying to prove & argue over God's non-existence'.o_O

I don't believe in aliens.....But I'm not so perplexed by others beliefs as to want to start a thread over it.....The concept 'reactive' comes to mind.

You are still granting the existential primacy to the theists, by the very fact of your argumentation....By the very fact that it bothers you all so!....LOL.

Scientists clearly need graphs in order to cope.....LOL.

Yes, measuring things is quite important.

You blokes have the intellectual convenience of getting by on the intangibles.

You mean like consciousness? let me know when you find it LOL

Not everything can be measured ole mate, have you got proof that matter can create consciousness? if not why assume it does? Say i don't know, that will be enough.

What can I say....We don't need boxes & concepts in order to make us feel secure.....The escape into the intellect, is a post Cartesian phenomenon.

We're perfectly secure in our existential insecurity, openness & freedom.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back