Society/Culture Nobody has anything new to say about God.

Remove this Banner Ad

It is my belief that people that self identity as faithful, should be denied science based medicine and be instructed to pray!

Since the 60s when the government pursued with with the development and research of drugs and injections, doctors have been handing out drugs like how oprah gave out cars. Natural medicine from Gods garden is the future, already we're seeing plenty of health movements.

New age drugs have their place but most as a result of our own doing. If you go down to coles or woolies, 90% of the food isles are processed foods and sugars which are major major major contributers to any disease.

Natural medicine from Gods garden is the future, already we're seeing plenty of health movements.

I see that you are an all round nutter.

Welcome to my thread.

Please be seated on the couch to your left, between Total Power and procrastinator35.

Welcome to my thread.

Please be seated on the couch to your left, between Total Power and procrastinator35.

Okay, when you have vitamin defiency let me know how you go when your doctor stabs you with some b12

Given your last two replies this is my thread now

Lol in the same way if I were pray for a million dollars. God is not a genie, he gives us strength and grace and we put in the work.

How could you,as a fellow primate mammal have access to this information that is denied to me?
How?

Since the 60s when the government pursued with with the development and research of drugs and injections, doctors have been handing out drugs like how oprah gave out cars. Natural medicine from Gods garden is the future, already we're seeing plenty of health movements.

New age drugs have their place but most as a result of our own doing. If you go down to coles or woolies, 90% of the food isles are processed foods and sugars which are major major major contributers to any disease.
Oh I see.
3 majors create diseases to which big pharma have the cure through their smaller arms in the vitamin scam,right?

Oh I see.
3 majors create diseases to which big pharma have the cure through their smaller arms in the vitamin scam,right?

Not sure I'm following this sentence but I'll try to reply. Most vitamins are a scam because they have lots of unnatural ingredients made in labs, this is what all the big companies in pharmacys do. Swiss is the worst, some people who do testing for the government also work for Swiss.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I was interested in your opinion on the Syrian front?

More Yankee/Israeli shenanigans....We all know the chemical attack was staged by U.S backed terrorists as a front & excuse for this BS....No one is fooled by the Zionist Western propaganda anymore.....Go read my Syrian thread on the Questions board.

Not sure I'm following this sentence but I'll try to reply. Most vitamins are a scam because they have lots of unnatural ingredients made in labs, this is what all the big companies in pharmacys do. Swiss is the worst, some people who do testing for the government also work for Swiss.

Ever heard of Metformin?

Maybe i should quote skeptic.com for you to buy the datas? The dawk wannabes are really struggling big time :D

http://news.rice.edu/2015/12/03/fir...d-science-no-not-all-scientists-are-atheists/

“More than half of scientists in India, Italy, Taiwan and Turkey self-identify as religious,” Ecklund said. “And it’s striking that approximately twice as many ‘convinced atheists’ exist in the general population of Hong Kong, for example, (55 percent) compared with the scientific community in this region (26 percent).”

The researchers did find that scientists are generally less religious than a given general population. However, there were exceptions to this: 39 percent of scientists in Hong Kong identify as religious compared with 20 percent of the general population of Hong Kong, and 54 percent of scientists in Taiwan identify as religious compared with 44 percent of the general population of Taiwan. Ecklund noted that such patterns challenge longstanding assumptions about the irreligious character of scientists around the world.

When asked about terms of conflict between religion and science, Ecklund noted that only a minority of scientists in each regional context believe that science and religion are in conflict. In the U.K. – one of the most secular countries studied – only 32 percent of scientists characterized the science-faith interface as one of conflict. In the U.S., this number was only 29 percent. And 25 percent of Hong Kong scientists, 27 percent of Indian scientists and 23 percent of Taiwanese scientists believed science and religion can coexist and be used to help each other.
I still don't believe you.

I still don't believe you.

Read the fine print.

".............researchers Kirstin Matthews and Steven Lewis collected information from 9,422 respondents in eight regions around the world: France, Hong Kong, India, Italy, Taiwan, Turkey, the U.K. and the U.S. They also traveled to these regions to conduct in-depth interviews with 609 scientists, the largest worldwide survey and interview study ever conducted of the intersection between faith and science."

"9,422 respondents", and they cherry picked "609" of them for "in-depth interviews" in person.

Who funded this tripe?

"The Templeton World Charity Foundation"

Who are they?

"Templeton World Charity Foundation, Inc., is one of three charitable entities established by Sir John Templeton. The other entities are the John Templeton Foundation and the Templeton Religion Trust. While all three organizations have similar aims, they operate as separate charitable entities."

https://www.templetonworldcharity.org/about-us

Interesting charts

upload_2018-4-15_22-42-42.png

Last edited:

Welcome to my thread.

Or you could always try on the right between the fruit-bat Snakey & the ding-bat Chelsea.....That'd be the battered corner.....Wall-nuts have a tendency to sting!

Or you could always try on the right between the fruit-bat Snakey & the ding-bat Chelsea.....That'd be the battered corner.....Wall-nuts have a tendency to sting!
But I thought I was universally loved across all bigfooty boards?
How does that make me a dingbat?
All I ask for is evidence,yet this makes me a dingbat in your eyes,good one Pro:thumbsu::huh:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back