Society/Culture Nobody has anything new to say about God.

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm glad to see you concede that Dyson's musings on this particular issue are unscientific.

I agree.

He says "there is certainly a lot of evidence" which suggests.....I will take his hypothesis ahead of you. He also states, we don't understand the mental world as in , we don't have the tools to grasp. I have stated the exactly same thing. Deepak was spot on in the previous page when he landed a jab on the Dawk about Dyson

He says "there is certainly a lot of evidence" which suggests.....I will take his hypothesis ahead of you. He also states, we don't understand the mental world as in , we don't have the tools to grasp. I have stated the exactly same thing. Deepak was spot on in the previous page when he landed a jab on the Dawk about Dyson

Go for your life.:thumbsu:

Are your finances that bad? i can tell, 46k posts in 6 years, hardly any time to go out and get work

I assume your expertise in behavioral psychology stems from the same source as your scientific knowledge.

Magazines.

I assume your expertise in behavioral psychology stems from the same source as your scientific knowledge.

Magazines.

LOL! stop being pissed off, after your last 2 attempts at quoting scientists (Dyson and Penrose) turned out to be extremely desperate. This is what happens when you don't read and blind quote people. You didn't even realise you were arguing in my favour. Why do i need to own you, when you do it yourself? Never change Snakey

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Waiting for your next video where you own yourself again! i hope you read Penrose in the meantime?

No. I don't have to. I woke up to the fact that your framing of such matters is infantile many months ago.

My issue isn't with the musings of the likes of Freeman and Penrose, it's with the idiotic constructions you make from selected pieces of their work.

No. I don't have to. I woke up to the fact that your framing of such matters is infantile many months ago.

My issue isn't with the musings of the likes of Freeman and Penrose, it's with the idiotic constructions you make from selected pieces of their work.

What idiotic constructions are those? Penrose gave us a solid hypothesis for non-local consciousness. You still can't understand basic science. A simple google will tell you that, even the dumb can get it but not you

What idiotic constructions are those? Penrose gave us a solid hypothesis for non-local consciousness. You still can't understand basic science.

Hey, I have the degree, but I have to concede that it doesn't compete with your pile of magazines.

Hey, I have the degree, but I have to concede that it doesn't compete with your pile of magazines.

LOL lets reply to my argument with adhoms completely irrelevant to the topic. So tell me, what is it about Penrose's non-local consciouness theory that you disagree with? and what i have stated about penrose that isn't true? with quotes please.

Please, I have to finish a paper on the relationships between EMF's, hydration shells, the pre-nucleation clustering of electrolytes and crystal morphology. I don't have 4 days to dedicate to your insane rabbit hole.

Insert an LOL below, claim victory and go focus on your chakras.

Please, I have to finish a paper on the relationships between EMF's, hydration shells and the pre-nucleation clustering of electrolytes and crystal morphology. I don't have 4 days to give to dedicate to your insane rabbit hole.

Insert an LOL below, claim victory and go focus on your chakras.

cop out nice! the very basis for our argument being consciousness being Non-local, which i have stated a million times. Penrose, Dyson etc all agree with it. Maybe it's time for you to go have a read and understand what they are saying, for a change and not what you want them to say? Owned again. Until next time snakey! LOL

Remove this Banner Ad

Back