Society/Culture Nobody has anything new to say about God.

Remove this Banner Ad

Would a penguin survive a 40 day flood ? I thinks it’s flying they have trouble with Snakey but don’t quote me.

1) All of the animals x 2 on the ark is a fallacy?

or

2) Penguins can stay in turbulent seas for 40 days and survive and/or migrate from Antarctica to the Middle East?

1) All of the animals x 2 on the ark is a fallacy?

or

2) Penguins can stay in turbulent seas for 40 days and survive and/or migrate from Antarctica to the Middle East?

So fish were on there as well ?

Penguins ... turbulent seas..??

Some penguins survive in a 40 day flood ? Why wouldn’t they?

I think ice floats but don’t quote me on that.

Penguins swim for thousands of kilometres in the open sea.

Last edited:
Well if the land was in 1 place called Pangea and the flood was caused by the continental shelves shifting it would answer your dilemna It would also answer why over 99% of fossils are sea creatures even on mountains . It would answer why there are possums shrews and modern animals skeletons found amongst dinosaur bones . Also would answer why soft tissue incuding blood cells are found in some dinosaur bones mistakenly said to be hundreds of millions of years old . You just need to do better research and dont believe evolution.
3500 years ago it was written that the watery deep burst forth . . Does this give you the idea that hot lava on the sea floor caused the waters to head heavenward .
In the 600th year of Noah’s life, in the second month, on the 17th day of the month, on that day all the springs of the vast watery deep burst open and the floodgates of the heavens were opened. Colossal tsunamis of mud buried all earths animals .

Last edited:
Well if the land was in 1 place called Pangea and the flood was caused by the continental shelves shifting it would answer your dilemna It would also answer why over 99% of fossils are sea creatures even on mountains . It would answer why there are possums shrews and modern animals skeletons found amongst dinosaur bones . Also would answer why soft tissue incuding blood cells are found in some dinosaur bones mistakenly said to be hundreds of millions of years old . You just need to do better research and dont believe evolution.
Irony, the post.

Well if the land was in 1 place called Pangea and the flood was caused by the continental shelves shifting it would answer your dilemna It would also answer why over 99% of fossils are sea creatures even on mountains .

There'a already a very scientific answer for that and doesn't involve a global flood (for which there is absolutely no scientific evidence

It would answer why there are possums shrews and modern animals skeletons found amongst dinosaur bones .

And where is this?

You just need to do better research and don't believe evolution.

As Gethelred has already stated..."the irony." Evolution is scientific fact. As has been explained to you already.

3500 years ago it was written that the watery deep burst forth . . Does this give you the idea that hot lava on the sea floor caused the waters to head heavenward .

No. It's simply didn't happen.

In the 600th year of Noah’s life, in the second month, on the 17th day of the month, on that day all the springs of the vast watery deep burst open and the floodgates of the heavens were opened. Colossal tsunamis of mud buried all earths animals .

There is absolutely no scientific evidence in support of this.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So fish were on there as well ?

Penguins aren't fish.

Penguins ... turbulent seas..??

Some penguins survive in a 40 day flood ? Why wouldn’t they?

I would have to take a step back and state that this is a possibility for some penguin species, but not all of them, and I can source no data which supports that penguins can stay at sea for 40 days without going on to land. It's possible.

I think ice floats but don’t quote me on that.

1603167905422.png

Penguins swim for thousands of kilometres in the open sea.

Some, but not all species.

Anyway, I commend you on making me have to think about something for the first time.:thumbsu:

The evidence in favour of evolution is simply overwhelming. Your lack of a coherent and evidence based rebuttal merely demostrates how weak your argument against evolution is.
I dont need to argue about unintelligent chance making thousands of living organisms . With the theory that given time it can all happen scientifically .Thats your strange choice Some bloke had a theory you and others believe him .

Intelligent design speaks for itself . The evidence of intelligence in all creation trumps any argument with you . You are good at quoting evolutionists . That is all you are good at doing .
Why dont you google noahs flood and pangaea and look at the videos . It makes a lot of scientific sense . Far more than any theory you have put up .
I dont like talking with you because you think you are smart , maybe you are , you put others down . It is infectious and I feel like insulting you in return . I know this is the bigfooty culture . So rather that I dont spend a lot of time talking to you rather than find endless rebuttal . On a subject (Evolution ) that i find stupid .

Last edited:
I dont need to argue about unintelligent chance making thousands of living organisms . With the theory that given time it can all happen scientifically .Thats your strange choice Some bloke had a theory you and others believe him.

That's because it's backed up by overwhelming empirical evidence.

Intelligent design speaks for itself . The evidence of intelligence in all creation trumps any argument with you .

No it doesn't.

So called "scientific" papers proposing a "designer" usually cannot get past peer review — although not for reasons of prejudice against the subject matter. Intelligent design is widely criticised for its failure to state what mechanism drives it, its lack of falsifiability, and many other problems that leave it lacking as a scientific theory.

You are good at quoting evolutionists . That is all you are good at doing .

You mean providing verifiable, observable scientific evidence in support a evolution which is very well established as a scientific fact? Yeah. Easy to do because the evidence in support of evolution is overwhelming.

Why dont you google noahs flood and pangaea and look at the videos . It makes a lot of scientific sense .

There is absolutely no scientific evidence in support of a global flood. Absolutely none. You can't even provide any, apart from telling me to google it.

I dont like talking with you because you think you are smart , maybe you are , you put others down .

I actually don't care if you "like" talking to me. The real reason why you don't like "talking" to me is that you have no rebuttals or even supporting arguments to support "Intelligent design". In any case, every time you make unverifiable, unsupportable claims on here (a public forum), advocating a theory that is nothing more than pseudoscience (and even that's a stretch) I'm going to challenge it. Whether you like it or not.

It is infectious and I feel like insulting you in return .

Go for it. Why don't you present a argument instead? Would you like me to cut and paste all my previous explanations to you on these forums? Because I can do that easily. Let's start with Noah's Ark and the so-called "global flood".

So rather that I dont spend a lot of time talking to you rather than find endless rebuttal . On a subject (Evolution ) that i find stupid .

Evolution is so firmly supported by the millions of pieces of collected observable (empirical) evidence that we assume it is true, and act as if it were true.

I guess you would find it "stupid" if you continually ignore that evidence from a range of scientific fields including biochemisty, comparative anatomy, bio-geography, geology, comparative embryology, molecular biology, palaeontology and radioisotope dating, amongst others.

What do you have in support of a global flood? The Book of Genesis?

And just to recap...

Scientific fact means something that has been tested and/or observed so many times that there is no longer a compelling reason to keep testing or looking for examples (even though this continues, so that the "model" of evolution can continued to be refined/improved). So the occurrence of evolution in this sense is fact. Scientists no longer question whether descent with modification occurred because the supporting evidence is so overwhelming. There has not been one piece of scientific evidence from the many millions of pieces collected so far (and this number continues to be added to) that has falsified evolution.

A scientific theory is a well-substantiated explanation and/or model of some aspect of the natural world, based on a body of facts that have been repeatedly confirmed through observation and experiment.

Such fact-supported theories are not "guesses", nor are they made through "faith" (and I suggest very strongly you look up the definition of "faith") but reliable accounts of the real world. The "theory of evolution" refers to a particular model of evolution and not that evolution MAY not occur.

Scientists have extreme confidence that the scientific theory of evolution, (the model of evolution), is correct because every piece of empirical evidence (and there are multiple hundred of thousands of pieces across a variety of fields including (once again) biochemisty, comparative anatomy, bio-geography, comparative embryology, molecular biology, palaeontology and radioisotope dating, amongst others) collected thus far supports that theory / model.

Last edited:
I actually don't even care if you "like" talking to me. insulting you in return .

Go for it.
I was putting a possible scenario to Snakes post about a penguin walking to the Ark . Somehow this is all about you now . Talk about blowing your own trumpet .

Last edited:
I was putting a possible scenario to Snakes post about a penguin walking to the Ark . Somehow this is all about you now . Talk about blowing your own trumpet .

You claimed and I quote...

Also would answer why soft tissue incuding blood cells are found in some dinosaur bones mistakenly said to be hundreds of millions of years old . You just need to do better research and dont believe evolution.

I pointed out that the above (your claim) is not supported by any scientific evidence whatsoever. You don't have any argument to the contrary.

I pointed out that the above (your claim) is not supported by any scientific evidence whatsoever. You don't have any argument to the contrary.
I quoted to Snake Genesis 7:11 . It mentions the springs of the watery deep bursting open . This would account for a lot of water going into the atmosphere . When the lava hits the water as the plates moved . If the Tectonic plates moved significantly this would happen . Pretty amazing a 3500 year old verse says this . Isnt that scientific enough for you ?

Skip past the religious talk at the start and watch the scientific evidence in this video

I quoted to Snake Genesis 7:11 . It mentions the springs of the watery deep bursting open . This would account for a lot of water going into the atmosphere . When the lava hits the water as the plates moved . If the Tectonic plates moved significantly this would happen .

Really? How? What's the scientific evidence that supports this?

Where's the scientific evidence that the tectonic plates moved rapidly/significantly? Where the location of this subterranean water?

Pretty amazing a 3500 year old verse says this . Isnt that scientific enough for you ?

Of course not. There's no scientific evidence that supports Genesis 7:11 which reads.

"In the six hundredth year of Noah's life, in the second month, the seventeenth day of the month, the same day were all the fountains of the great deep broken up, and the windows of heaven were opened."

Last edited:
I quoted to Snake Genesis 7:11 . It mentions the springs of the watery deep bursting open . This would account for a lot of water going into the atmosphere . When the lava hits the water as the plates moved . If the Tectonic plates moved significantly this would happen . Pretty amazing a 3500 year old verse says this . Isnt that scientific enough for you ?

Are you taking the piss?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back