Noddy23

Rookie
May 8, 2010
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Liverpool, New York Knicks
Did anyone else see this show?? I thought it was fantastic

Playing Songs from his new album and plenty from the Oasis days. His Acoustic version of Supersonic was superb, for me the highlight of the show!

Surprised Wonderwall was not played considering he played it in Sydney, but still left happy knowing i had just seen a brilliant performance. Refreshing seeing a Concert where its all about the Music

I saw him in Sydney and he was great - rattled over plenty of songs in the 90 minute set, literally kept going from one song to another without mindless filling talk. Played almost all of the HFB songs, plenty of Oasis B sides which was great. Only song I would have liked was Whatever, which he did acoustic in Japan a few weeks ago. When he comes back next after the second album he will have to play the Masterplan, without doubt his greatest song

And it shows how good he is that the live versions of the songs were just as good, in terms of the actual music and even his voice.

Saw him at Big Day Out and then Palais, both were terrific. He played Whatever acoustic version at Palais which was my favourite song of the set. Also love the versions of Half the World Away and It's Good to be Free he's been playing. Freaky Teeth sounds awesome, hopefully it's an album song from the one he's releasing with Amorphous Androgynous later in the year.

I really wanted to see him at the Palais, but I was late getting tickets. Completely missed out on the news he was coming to Australia, shattered. This guy is literally my idol god, when I say my prayers and grace, it's in the name of the almighty Noel Gallagher. I've sinned pretty hard to miss it. If I had been able to see both the Arctic Monkeys and Noel Gallagher, it would have been the best start to the year.

Saw him in Melbourne and at Adel BDO. Both gigs were brilliant.

Hearing Whatever and Supersonic made going to Melbourne worth it as we missed out on those in Adelaide. Also didn't get Freaky Teeth or Record Machine which both sounded great in Melbourne.

The songs of the new album all sounded great, can't wait for a second album and another tour. Could be a few years away however.

Went to the gig very impressed.

Supersonic and whatever back to back were the highlight for me.Half the world away not far behind, but so many highlights i feel bad to just name a few.

NGHFB songs stacked up well live. Dream on, AKA what a life, Everybodys on the run probably my favs. A couple of new songs to wet the appetite for the new album.

Moving forwards should bring in the Masterplan, Rockin chair, Slide Away and SCYHO.

And it shows how good he is that the live versions of the songs were just as good, in terms of the actual music and even his voice.
:thumbsu::thumbsu:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back