Women's Footy Noff Noff the Rising Star!

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I imagine Daisy Pearce went into this season thinking she'd win all the awards. Little did she know, she was upstaged massively by a rookie pick who hadn't played top-level AFL for years
Who knows what she thought, I would of thought that she was excited to be playing the game at this level in a genuine competition so that she can play the sport that she loves. Seems like a top individual, people like her help make the competition come in.

I imagine Daisy Pearce went into this season thinking she'd win all the awards. Little did she know, she was upstaged massively by a rookie pick who hadn't played top-level AFL for years
That seems a bit pointlessly harsh. I don't get any sense of her having tickets on herself, and she certainly didn't hold back in praising Erin in the GF.

I don't think she thought this at all, but can't say the same for the Vic media or those running the show. as far as they were concerned it was going to be a Dee's V Dog's final.
Then along came a rookie, a kid and a key forward nobody wanted who smashed it and led a champion team to the 1st AFLW GF. The real slap in the face was it was against another champion team that the Vic media were writing off!

That seems a bit pointlessly harsh. I don't get any sense of her having tickets on herself, and she certainly didn't hold back in praising Erin in the GF.

Midwifery isn't really an ego-driven profession. Daisy seems like a good sort, think it's just a bit of tall poppy syndrome wanting to bring her down.

Noffy's gone from local Drake's deli girl to AFLW premiership player and rising star!!! I mean, she's also won a bunch of premierships with Morphettville, but damn, she's achieved so much at such a young age!

Can't believe the AFL didn't step in and ensure a Vic club won something. An interstate club winning everything? Even worse the Crows winning everything? I can't believe it.
Wait till September.
Exploding heads everywhere in Victoria.

Daisy is awesome. And hot. Nothing bad to say about her.

Congrats to the Noffmeister. We killed this comp!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back