(Log in to remove this ad.)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Dannnnnnnnnn

Aug 24, 2012
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
T'Wolves, Renault F1, Footscray
Does that work for an active private conversation? I.e. I am involved in a private conversation with several BF members. If I wanted to invite you, can I do that?

Sorry, I should have been clearer.
Only if you were the one to start the conversation.

Go into the conversation and on the side there should be a list of all participants, with a button saying something like "invite more."

Chicago1

I ain't got this flu thing!
Apr 19, 2001
Keilor East via Chicago
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Chicago Cubs
I received an email from Etihad today that my pre-show cocktail package for myself and my guests for Taylor Swift's October concert has been confirmed. WTF? Lol I checked my credit card accounts just in case my identity had been stolen, but no. A little later I received an apology email from Etihad for the first email. It was sent by mistake. Damn. I thought maybe someone on here had paid for everything. I have all of her 45s... I think. :p

Last edited:

Pugz89

Premium Platinum
Jun 29, 2015
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Any series involving two of India, South Africa and Australia is terrific.
Except we always seem to get smashed by India on their decks. Do miss seeing Steyn though, he would be a handy inclusion alongside Philander and Rabada in an attack that would be not too dissimilar to our Cummins, Hazlewood, Starc trio.

LittleG

Norm Smith Medallist
Nov 18, 2015
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Except we always seem to get smashed by India on their decks. Do miss seeing Steyn though, he would be a handy inclusion alongside Philander and Rabada in an attack that would be not too dissimilar to our Cummins, Hazlewood, Starc trio.
We suck in India because our cricket academies don't focus on dusty wickets. You need to have net sessions that have varied conditions but we don't have the facilities.
also need to teach kids how to play the short ball better, without a helmet.

Top Bottom