Scary_Foot_9

Norm Smith Medallist
Jul 16, 2013
Canberra
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Tottenham, Cubs, Leafs, Ravens
Mitch Marsh could be some quality viewing in the next hour.

Hits em so damn clean.

Aug 24, 2012
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
T'Wolves/Patrick Beverley/Footscray
You could make a case that KAT is the worst defensive player in the league.
Been better the last month, but still agree.

Not including Shabazz Muhammad because comparing anybody's defence to his is just not a fair fight.

Mar 15, 2012
Melbourne
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Footscray, Melbourne City
Vale Ron Tandberg.

Capture.JPG

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Click username.
Start a conversation.
Does that work for an active private conversation? I.e. I am involved in a private conversation with several BF members. If I wanted to invite you, can I do that?

Sorry, I should have been clearer.

Aug 24, 2012
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
T'Wolves/Patrick Beverley/Footscray
Does that work for an active private conversation? I.e. I am involved in a private conversation with several BF members. If I wanted to invite you, can I do that?

Sorry, I should have been clearer.
Only if you were the one to start the conversation.

Go into the conversation and on the side there should be a list of all participants, with a button saying something like "invite more."

I received an email from Etihad today that my pre-show cocktail package for myself and my guests for Taylor Swift's October concert has been confirmed. WTF? Lol I checked my credit card accounts just in case my identity had been stolen, but no. A little later I received an apology email from Etihad for the first email. It was sent by mistake. Damn. I thought maybe someone on here had paid for everything. I have all of her 45s... I think. :p

Last edited:

Pugz89

Brownlow Medallist
Jun 29, 2015
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Any series involving two of India, South Africa and Australia is terrific.
Except we always seem to get smashed by India on their decks. Do miss seeing Steyn though, he would be a handy inclusion alongside Philander and Rabada in an attack that would be not too dissimilar to our Cummins, Hazlewood, Starc trio.

LittleG

Brownlow Medallist
Nov 18, 2015
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Except we always seem to get smashed by India on their decks. Do miss seeing Steyn though, he would be a handy inclusion alongside Philander and Rabada in an attack that would be not too dissimilar to our Cummins, Hazlewood, Starc trio.

We suck in India because our cricket academies don't focus on dusty wickets. You need to have net sessions that have varied conditions but we don't have the facilities.
also need to teach kids how to play the short ball better, without a helmet.

We suck in India because our cricket academies don't focus on dusty wickets..
Dusty wickets sounds like the name of an elderly stripper, right?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back