Non-AFL chat thread part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Jun 7, 2012
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
San Antonio, West Ham, Renegades
Unbelievable! Have no idea how we stole a draw out of that match.

Credit to Khawaja, a coming out innings from him. That’s the best I’ve seen of him, I think he is relishing the extra responsibility and another chance to prove himself on foreign soil.

Credit to Paine as well. Don’t rate him very highly but that was one hell of an innings. Showed a lot of fight. Missed the majority of Heads innings because of cricket training but good to see him make some runs too. I do like him as a player.

Hopefully we have a better start to the next test. A couple of individual performances saved us, need more players to get involved next test.

It’s started. Frickin horse racing on SEN.

Hate this time of year.

How is a Dwarf on the back of an animal called a sport?

You know it's off season when SEN starts running racing on Saturday!

LittleG

Brownlow Medallist
Nov 18, 2015
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
The Marsh Bros. suck so much. Worst cricketers to ever pull on the baggy green. A career of extreme suckiness punctuated by rare moments of competence. If they were Victorian they never would have been given so many chances.

IF they were Victorian, they wouldn't have played shield cricket, let alone get selected for Australia.

Sep 14, 2003
Williamstown
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
LA Angels, Maple Leafs
Just sat (most of it on the edge of my seat) through the longest World Series game in history - it took the LA Dodgers 18 innings and 7hrs 20mins to beat the Boston Red Sox, when Max Muncy hit a walk off home run. Instant classic, with memories of Kirk Gibson's walk off home run off Dennis Eckersley in game 1 of the 1988 World Series, also at Dodger Stadium.

Oct 9, 2014
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Just sat (most of it on the edge of my seat) through the longest World Series game in history - it took the LA Dodgers 18 innings and 7hrs 20mins to beat the Boston Red Sox, when Max Muncy hit a walk off home run. Instant classic, with memories of Kirk Gibson's walk off home run off Dennis Eckersley in game 1 of the 1988 World Series, also at Dodger Stadium.
They've got to back it up again tomorrow right? Unbelievable

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Lindsay_Gilbee

Premiership Player
Oct 13, 2017
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Can't get on board. Hate sport without competition. They've broken the NBA for me. At least in Jordan's heyday we were never absolutely certain he'd win. Now it would take two major injuries for GS to lose.
I think the Raptors are the only team that can stop them. Lowry is in boss mode atm, would love them to go for Butler.

Jun 7, 2012
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
San Antonio, West Ham, Renegades
They didn't really let him go per se, they just couldn't pay him and also pay CP3 the money that he'd agreed too 12 months ago. If they get Butler they go back to being the best chance in the West.

Think Toronto are the best chance. Kawhi is unbelievable and their depth down to 9 is ridiculously good. They can throw a lot of different lineups at teams. The Lowry, Green, Leonard, Siakam, Ibaka lineup looks killer if Ibaka can keep up his form.

Celtics are also right up there but Irving and Haywards returns haven't been as seamless as I was expecting. They've got a lot of time to work it out.

Warriors should walk it in still but at least it looks almost certain that this is the last year of Durant staying. Should be a ultra competitive league starting from next season on.

Lindsay_Gilbee

Premiership Player
Oct 13, 2017
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Can’t believe Houston let Ariza go and signed Melo.

With them falling back, the Celtic’s are the only danger to a healthy Dubs squad.

Utah and the Pels have a chance to push into that group if they can make a move or 2 before the deadline.
Houston made they’re biggest weakness an even bigger one.

I’d take the Raptors over Celtics in the east. I’d almost take the Bucks over them also, but I guess Boston have a lot of improvement coming from a conditioned Kyrie.

Lindsay_Gilbee

Premiership Player
Oct 13, 2017
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
They didn't really let him go per se, they just couldn't pay him and also pay CP3 the money that he'd agreed too 12 months ago. If they get Butler they go back to being the best chance in the West.

Think Toronto are the best chance. Kawhi is unbelievable and their depth down to 9 is ridiculously good. They can throw a lot of different lineups at teams. The Lowry, Green, Leonard, Siakam, Ibaka lineup looks killer if Ibaka can keep up his form.

Celtics are also right up there but Irving and Haywards returns haven't been as seamless as I was expecting. They've got a lot of time to work it out.

Warriors should walk it in still but at least it looks almost certain that this is the last year of Durant staying. Should be a ultra competitive league starting from next season on.
Amazing how in 12 months everyone forgot how good Kawhi is. He was $9 for MVP and $4.50 for DPOY before the season.

Amazing how in 12 months everyone forgot how good Kawhi is. He was $9 for MVP and $4.50 for DPOY before the season.

Kawhi is insane, but I just don’t really like the rest of the roster. Never been big on Lowry and guys like anunoby and siakam might be ok, but they can’t hang with the warriors.

Ibaka will regress back to his mean as he always does.

The celts guard curry and Thompson better than anyone. Smart, brown and rozier are dogs.

Can’t believe Houston let Ariza go and signed Melo.

With them falling back, the Celtic’s are the only danger to a healthy Dubs squad.

Utah and the Pels have a chance to push into that group if they can make a move or 2 before the deadline.
Toronto a much better chance IMO.

Celtics don't look that great to me so far, got some issues to work out.... too many mouths to feed.

Agreed, the depth and eveness in the toronto squad is ridiculous.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back