Non-AFL chat thread part 2

(Log in to remove this ad.)

AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
T'Wolves, Renault F1, Footscray
Moderator #578
Jimmy acted like a total tool, but he’s right about Wiggins. Don’t think he’ll have that problem with Embiid.
Wiggins has his issues, but at some point as a veteran you have to have an ounce of maturity. It seems as though Butler's issues were more with KAT anyway.

Jimmy's acted like a knob of the highest order and I'm not convinced he'll get along super well with Embiid's big personality. There'd also have to be some concern about Simmons being a bit laid back like Wig, and Fultz coping with how hard Butler pushes his teammates. I think Jimmy's a huge part of the problem and that's going to be the case on most rosters he finds himself on - but maybe I'm wrong.

At any rate, I'm so glad he's no longer our problem. I'm not Wiggins' biggest fan but I'll sure as hell cheer him over Butler.

who_let_the_dogs_out

Premiership Player
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Philadelphia 76ers
To be honest I'm bummed about losing Covington and Saric, both pretty handy perimeter guys but finally the sixers have another all star calibre scorer to shoulder the load with Joel. It will either blow up spectacularly or the team will seriously become a contender in the east.

fpcookie

Premiership Player
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Dallas Mavericks
Embiid vs. Butler blowup in 3, 2...

Good riddance.
If it were to happen (don't think it will), at least Embiid would put up a fight haha. KAT/Wiggins v Butler most overmatched blowup of all time.

edit: agree with you that Butler is a knob of the highest order tho

AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Melo probably leaving Houston.

Amazing how everyone could see that failing but them... he’s so cooked. Was never gonna work with him and Gordon coming off the bench.

Scary_Foot_9

Premiership Player
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Tottenham, Cubs, Leafs, Ravens
Write Melo off now but in two years in Tokyo he’ll be good for 30 off the bench against the Boomers in the medal round I promise you.

fpcookie

Premiership Player
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Dallas Mavericks
Is there a bigger tool in world sport than Draymond Green?
Absolute wanker.

Dude, know your place and give KD the ball you scrub. Like, what the hell are you trying to do. And then to try come off and act like he's the bad guy, calling him out for whatever. Piss off flog.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

compact72

Brownlow Medallist
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
ASADA
People may disagree with me on this, but how ******* good is Eminem?

One of the smartest artists out there. Will never be another rapper like him

stmookeyj

Premium Gold
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
I had a crazy thought a couple of weeks ago. I'm booking my South African junket in the next week or so and the original plan was to fly out of Perth after we smash the Eagles (SAA flight leaves Perth at 11:40), and head for a couple of days in Cape Town before traversing back to Durban for another crack at the Comrades Marathon (No I'm not as fast as our Kenyan friend Kipchoge who ran a 2:02 marathon, no I'm not that game to emulate the American who broke the 100 mile world record with a little help from Beer and Tacos although Camille Heron did actually win this thing 2 years ago....but I'm digressing). The crazy thought then came when I thought that instead of Cape Town, could I spend a couple of days in Windhoek, the capital of Namibia? OR even crazier, could I envisage spending a couple of nights in Harare, the capital of Zimbabwe? Am I crazy for thinking about spending time in Zimbabwe given everything that's happened there in the last 15-20 years?

Top Bottom