Non-AFL chat thread part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Aug 24, 2012
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
T'Wolves/Patrick Beverley/Footscray
Jimmy acted like a total tool, but he’s right about Wiggins. Don’t think he’ll have that problem with Embiid.
Wiggins has his issues, but at some point as a veteran you have to have an ounce of maturity. It seems as though Butler's issues were more with KAT anyway.

Jimmy's acted like a knob of the highest order and I'm not convinced he'll get along super well with Embiid's big personality. There'd also have to be some concern about Simmons being a bit laid back like Wig, and Fultz coping with how hard Butler pushes his teammates. I think Jimmy's a huge part of the problem and that's going to be the case on most rosters he finds himself on - but maybe I'm wrong.

At any rate, I'm so glad he's no longer our problem. I'm not Wiggins' biggest fan but I'll sure as hell cheer him over Butler.

who_let_the_dogs_out

Norm Smith Medallist
Aug 1, 2005
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Footscray
To be honest I'm bummed about losing Covington and Saric, both pretty handy perimeter guys but finally the sixers have another all star calibre scorer to shoulder the load with Joel. It will either blow up spectacularly or the team will seriously become a contender in the east.

Lindsay_Gilbee

Premiership Player
Oct 13, 2017
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Melo probably leaving Houston.

Amazing how everyone could see that failing but them... he’s so cooked. Was never gonna work with him and Gordon coming off the bench.

Scary_Foot_9

Norm Smith Medallist
Jul 16, 2013
Canberra
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Tottenham, Cubs, Leafs, Ravens
Write Melo off now but in two years in Tokyo he’ll be good for 30 off the bench against the Boomers in the medal round I promise you.

Is there a bigger tool in world sport than Draymond Green?
Absolute w***er.

Dude, know your place and give KD the ball you scrub. Like, what the hell are you trying to do. And then to try come off and act like he's the bad guy, calling him out for whatever. Piss off flog.

Is there a bigger tool in world sport than Draymond Green?

Anthony Mundine for another week (supposed to be his last fight but boxers have more retirements than John Farnham), Bernard Tomic who looks as though he's automatically in the Aus Open again....

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Jun 17, 2014
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
ASADA
People may disagree with me on this, but how ******* good is Eminem?

One of the smartest artists out there. Will never be another rapper like him

Spiritof82

Premiership Player
Jan 8, 2004
S**tny, the cesspit of OZ
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Footscray
Was impressed by the size of Billy Stanlake in the cricket last night, towers over all the other players, if his old man Warren had only played another 99 games for us we could've had another F/S ruckman to choose from

G Arnold meme.jpg

Virgin Dog

Cancelled
Oct 29, 2017
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Was watching Scream yesterday, and noticed Randy (one of the friends, the guy who works at the video store) almost looks like a young Dale Morris

I had a crazy thought a couple of weeks ago. I'm booking my South African junket in the next week or so and the original plan was to fly out of Perth after we smash the Eagles (SAA flight leaves Perth at 11:40), and head for a couple of days in Cape Town before traversing back to Durban for another crack at the Comrades Marathon (No I'm not as fast as our Kenyan friend Kipchoge who ran a 2:02 marathon, no I'm not that game to emulate the American who broke the 100 mile world record with a little help from Beer and Tacos although Camille Heron did actually win this thing 2 years ago....but I'm digressing). The crazy thought then came when I thought that instead of Cape Town, could I spend a couple of days in Windhoek, the capital of Namibia? OR even crazier, could I envisage spending a couple of nights in Harare, the capital of Zimbabwe? Am I crazy for thinking about spending time in Zimbabwe given everything that's happened there in the last 15-20 years?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back