Non-AFL chat thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

29 mins played, 7-12 from the field (2-3 from 3), 10 rebounds, 16 points.
Career resurrection maybe? Haha
On the other hand, Love still can't shoot for s**t.
Yeah saw he only got 6 points, didn't play as many minutes as he should have but luckily we had a heap of bench points to cover the gap. First win in 5 games!!

Aug 24, 2012
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
T'Wolves/Patrick Beverley/Footscray
Career resurrection maybe? Haha

Yeah saw he only got 6 points, didn't play as many minutes as he should have but luckily we had a heap of bench points to cover the gap. First win in 5 games!!
Haha, hope so! Would be handy if he could find some form regularly.

Yeah, shooting 2-10 as well. Hopefully he can keep working on it, we need him at full strength asap.
We beat the Bucks on Saturday, haha. :p

Ricky Rubio returned to Minnesota Timberwolves five-on-five practice for the first time in 9 months on Sunday as he continues his recovery from sustaining torn ligaments in his left knee.
He also remained after training for extra running and shooting drills.

Reports are that the knee pulled up well, aside from some discomfort, which trainers believe is some of the scar tissue starting to break-up.

There is still no clear timetable for his return but it's great news for the Timberwolves.
Dannnnnnnnnn and d0gs

Haha, hope so! Would be handy if he could find some form regularly.

Yeah, shooting 2-10 as well. Hopefully he can keep working on it, we need him at full strength asap.
We beat the Bucks on Saturday, haha. :p
Haha s**t my bad, haven't followed it a lot this past week due to work, will be a good game against the C's next game though.
Ricky Rubio returned to Minnesota Timberwolves five-on-five practice for the first time in 9 months on Sunday as he continues his recovery from sustaining torn ligaments in his left knee.
He also remained after training for extra running and shooting drills.

Reports are that the knee pulled up well, aside from some discomfort, which trainers believe is some of the scar tissue starting to break-up.

There is still no clear timetable for his return but it's great news for the Timberwolves.
Dannnnnnnnnn and d0gs
Awesome news, we need him pretty badly at the moment I think.
VitalDread the honorary T'Wolves fan!!

Aug 24, 2012
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Haha s**t my bad, haven't followed it a lot this past week due to work, will be a good game against the C's next game though.
No worries man, I often find myself behind; I don't think I'll ever get used to a sport with multiple matches per team per week. :p

Yeah looking forward to it, will show us how far we've come. Gonna need Kirilenko to play though.

Super Hans

marcus proudson
10k Posts Pokemon is Life SuperCoach Club Board Championship League Member
Apr 27, 2009
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
TrailBlazers, Juventus, Raiders
I feel left out :oops:, surely there must be a bulldogs fan who supports the blazers out there?!

I feel left out :oops:, surely there must be a bulldogs fan who supports the blazers out there?!
i like watching the blazers but i'm a chi-town man myself

i like teams that build from the draft like the T wolves, Jazz and Blazers

Super Hans

marcus proudson
Apr 27, 2009
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
i like watching the blazers but i'm a chi-town man myself

i like teams that build from the draft like the T wolves, Jazz and Blazers

We usually draft pretty well, except Oden. Agh he has killed us.

Bulls choke against the Bucks the other day was amazing. Bucks had something crazy like 30-4 run.

We usually draft pretty well, except Oden. Agh he has killed us.

Bulls choke against the Bucks the other day was amazing. Bucks had something crazy like 30-4 run.
we don't have a closer on the team
someone to spark the offensive to get us over the line, which is what Rose was doing for us.

Super Hans

marcus proudson
Apr 27, 2009
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
someone to spark the offensive to get us over the line, which is what Rose was doing for us.

Still should go decent this year. Need a Deng, Noah, Gibson or Boozer to step up. Boozer has been disapointing. Rose is a huge loss though.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

No worries man, I often find myself behind; I don't think I'll ever get used to a sport with multiple matches per team per week. :p

Yeah looking forward to it, will show us how far we've come. Gonna need Kirilenko to play though.

I am exactly the same, so many games during the week you fall behind so quickly haha.

Agree with Kirilenko, he has been in really good form as of late, very underrated player. Can look a bit psychotic at times but can run the floor for a big man!! haha

I wouldnt go to Rose for the clutch shot to be honest. Doesn't seem to score as well as he should deep in the 4th.

Aug 24, 2012
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
I am exactly the same, so many games during the week you fall behind so quickly haha.

Agree with Kirilenko, he has been in really good form as of late, very underrated player. Can look a bit psychotic at times but can run the floor for a big man!! haha
Exactly, it takes me a week to recover from one AFL game a week, let alone about four. :p

Completely agree. He didn't play today (dislocated thumb I believe) so hopefully he's back against the Celts. He was actually at #11 on the MVP ladder on the website about a week back; he's playing really well.

Exactly, it takes me a week to recover from one AFL game a week, let alone about four. :p

Completely agree. He didn't play today (dislocated thumb I believe) so hopefully he's back against the Celts. He was actually at #11 on the MVP ladder on the website about a week back; he's playing really well.

I would dislocate my thumb every time I played Basketball so he should be back next game, if not he better eat some cement!! Not surprised he was so high on the list, he and Pekovic have both had great seasons so far, but its only 16 games in and anything can happen!
Sorry to talk footy in this thread but... Eagles scrap for forward spots

I reckon Hill would have fit in better at Fremantle, with less competition for spots in their forward line.

Will be interesting to see if he still gets regular games now that LeCras and Nicoski are back.

Agreed, I dont think he will be getting constant games in 2013, only unless it completely falls apart like it did at the beginning of the 2012 season.

Aug 24, 2012
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
I would dislocate my thumb every time I played Basketball so he should be back next game, if not he better eat some cement!! Not surprised he was so high on the list, he and Pekovic have both had great seasons so far, but its only 16 games in and anything can happen!
Yeah I was too s**t at basketball to get any injuries. :p
Glad to hear it though, he really is crucial, as is Pekovic. I'm really liking Shved, too...the way things are going we'll be called the Minnesota Soviets soon. ;)

Yeah I was too s**t at basketball to get any injuries. :p
Glad to hear it though, he really is crucial, as is Pekovic. I'm really liking Shved, too...the way things are going we'll be called the Minnesota Soviets soon. ;)
Haha love it, Minnesota Soviets has a nice ring to it! They must be going for some Soviet theme, you should here the old-style music that's played after Pekovic scores a basket, when I heard it the first time I almost choked haha Agreed with Shved too, has dropped some pretty good numbers off the bench.

Aug 24, 2012
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Haha love it, Minnesota Soviets has a nice ring to it! They must be going for some Soviet theme, you should here the old-style music that's played after Pekovic scores a basket, when I heard it the first time I almost choked haha Agreed with Shved too, has dropped some pretty good numbers off the bench.
Haha really? I'll have to have a listen sometime. :p
Definitely, he looks the goods! Roy's still a waste of a spot though.

I wouldnt go to Rose for the clutch shot to be honest. Doesn't seem to score as well as he should deep in the 4th.
he is sometimes clutch but the reason why he is so good, is that he is a play maker when down the stretch which is waht bulls are lacking atm.

We need him so it allows our other players to get clear shots since they will feel that Rose will finish out the game though majoirty of the time he tends to set shots up for Noah, Boozers and Deng.

Footscrazy

Team Captain
Jun 18, 2011
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Footscray
NBA - If my life depended on 1 game - 5 seconds left, down by 1 with posession, out of every current player I want Durant with the ball.

Super Hans

marcus proudson
Apr 27, 2009
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
NBA - If my life depended on 1 game - 5 seconds left, down by 1 with posession, out of every current player I want Durant with the ball.

Give me Melo everyday of the week. Clutch as *.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back