Non-AFL chat thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Marco is playing really well for Bulls and his half courtish shot at the end of the 1st got my excited
Why did your mob get rid of Korver? Did he want to leave?

Why did your mob get rid of Korver? Did he want to leave?
contract wise we got rid of him and brought in Marco for cheaper price, were marco is younger, scores more and is more athletic then Korver

contract wise we got rid of him and brought in Marco for cheaper price, were marco is younger, scores more and is more athletic then Korver
Always loved his 3's. Great jump shot but pretty average with everything else.

Love Boozers really high jumper as well, seems to work well though.

Always loved his 3's. Great jump shot but pretty average with everything else.

Love Boozers really high jumper as well, seems to work well though.
Nate and Marco have been doing really well with three's this season, and with Rose back soonish they will explode offensively

i swear Booz has the biggest rainbow shot i have ever seen and it looks so amazing when it nothing but net.

Give me Josh Smith's jump shot everyday of the week, a thing of beauty.

Ray Allen's shot is a thing of beauty. Really like Jordan Crawford's stoke also.
Ray ray and Reggie Miller = most beautiful shots I've seen (along with Brent Barry :)) Anyone play? I've played for the last 22 years, Vandelay Industries current E grade premiers at Coburg :) Second best game in the world

Ray ray and Reggie Miller = most beautiful shots I've seen (along with Brent Barry :)) Anyone play? I've played for the last 22 years, Vandelay Industries current E grade premiers at Coburg :) Second best game in the world
i've played for the last 15 years, mostly country bball in gippy and now playing under 23's at nunawading basketball stadium

I'm an NBA freak. Love the business side of it with the draft, trading and free agency stuff. Convinced a lot of the ideals from the NBA will one day become relevant in the afl (ie the concept of taking tippet as an asset in the psd).

I hope not, there doesn't seem to be any loyalty in the nba anymore except for the big teams. trust me it sucks going for a small team, favourite players getting traded away when they want to leave or just for salary cap/FA reasons.

I know this seems to be a NBA dominant thread, but any EPL followers watching the Manchester derby? Should be a cracker game.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

In terms of shooting styles, I have always been a fan of Jason Kidd's shot. For an old bloke he still hit the bottom easily.

Everton Vs. Tottenham will be a better game IMO. Hate the Manchester Derby.

It's been a good game so far. Nothing better than seeing Citeh down.

Hopefully Spurs can get a win, will be tough though.

On the topic of NBA, whose everyones favourite players to watch? Aldridge is my favourite, just a beats of a man. My favourite team would be something like

PG: Rondo
SG: Gordon
SF: Durant
PF: Aldridge
C: Duncan

On the topic of NBA, whose everyones favourite players to watch? Aldridge is my favourite, just a beats of a man. My favourite team would be something like

To be honest mate I'm a bit of a passive NBA fan; there are just too many damn matches so I tend only to watch about 50-60% of the Wolves' matches each year and don't take much notice of particular players from other sides. :p

It's too hard to pick only 5.
PG. Paul, Westbrook
SG. Wade, Harden
SF. Lebron, Durant
PF. Griffin, Ibaka
C. Marc Gasol, Duncan

I agree with hatred for the mank derby, its a pity they both can't lose. Also continuing the EPL talk how amazing are Chelsea! :D

Yuck, I hate Chelsea more than anyone in the EPL. Lampard is my all time favourite player though.

Yuck, I hate Chelsea more than anyone in the EPL. Lampard is my all time favourite player though.

Following Chelsea must be a bit like following Collingwood. I know they are a bunch a knuts (most of them anyway), but they are my bunch of knuts.

I've played ever since I was a kid. Played high grade rep ball for a few years as well as domestic and mens. I was actually going to make up a team out a Coburg, consider yourself lucky because it would have been a pretty mean team ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back