Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bemoreboyddog

Norm Smith Medallist
Nov 4, 2014
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Hoping my Rockets can continue this good early season form. Hearing rumours about LeBron to Houston next year is pretty exciting too.

Is it just me or is anyone else looking forward to Mitch Marsh failing dismally? Hope he bags a pair and gets f*cked in the bowling. The worst Aussie cricketer for some time yet continually picked for the team. What is on the pics he has of the selectors must be so heinous it doesn’t bear thinking about.

Must say a lot about how pathetic the English pie throwers are if he's 180 odd overnight.....

bresker - I was against the Moyes appointment but it has been a hit so far. The leaky defense under Bilic is actually looking solid, Arnautovic is living up to his price tag. Up to 15th now. Still early days but it’s been an impressive start for Moyes who I thought was finished.

Yep I was wrong. Good on him for getting his mojo back. He’s got us organised at the back and although we’re not going to score heaps of goals anytime soon we’re hard to beat. That’s the secret to staying in the top flight if you aren’t a big club

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Lindsay_Gilbee

Premiership Player
Oct 13, 2017
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
I am guessing my " mate " , " The Big Show" hasn't learnt or matured in any way since my little run in with him back in 2016 , a D--- Head of the highest order and apparently not much liked by his peers .
I think he’ll be frozen out for aslong as Smith is skip. The bloke must be an absolute prick to not get a gig in a team full of w***ers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back