MFC Fans Only Non Dees AFL thread 2019 edition- Thank god its over. Tylenol NOW!

Feb 15, 2015
South Yarra
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Mt Buller Demons
I suppose Luciffer
B82416FB-0CEE-478B-AC8F-55D8BE9DF026.gif

Feb 15, 2015
South Yarra
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Mt Buller Demons
Back in my day this was the 'that darn Essendon and their drugs' threads
I wish it was again.

It’s been a pretty low key offseason so far in terms of scandals etc. Disappointing really. We did our bit last year with the great AFLPA boot camp complaint outrage. It’s time for another team to step up. My preferred choice would be the Hawks and the scandal something to do with arms trafficking, but I would settle for some kind of hilarious Saints story. They used to be so colourful in the offseason, and now they are too vanilla for a good string of schoolgirl stories or nude photos.

A decent Pies scandal would be nice too. Actually Eddie is due a foot in mouth moment about now.

Russian Demon

Premiership Player
Mar 26, 2015
AFL Club
Melbourne
I wish it was again.

It’s been a pretty low key offseason so far in terms of scandals etc. Disappointing really. We did our bit last year with the great AFLPA boot camp complaint outrage. It’s time for another team to step up. My preferred choice would be the Hawks and the scandal something to do with arms trafficking, but I would settle for some kind of hilarious Saints story. They used to be so colourful in the offseason, and now they are too vanilla for a good string of schoolgirl stories or nude photos.

A decent Pies scandal would be nice too. Actually Eddie is due a foot in mouth moment about now.
Cue Demitriou trying to hold it together on TV during the St Kilda dwarf on fire scandal.

On [device_name] using BigFooty.com mobile app

Feb 15, 2015
South Yarra
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Mt Buller Demons

Topkent

Confirmed ITK Drafting King
Aug 29, 2010
Canada
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Winnipeg Jets
Cue Demitriou trying to hold it together on TV during the St Kilda dwarf on fire scandal.

On [device_name] using BigFooty.com mobile app
That was so good, no matter how much you are trained to trot out media lines you can't pretend what's funny and what isn't. That was one of the loosest stories ever

Reported that Tom Mitchell has broken his leg, not good news for the Hawks.
Try to see how a one man midfield goes without the one man...

Losing you're leading brownlow medallist midfielder before the season even starts is going to cost the hawks plenty of 4 points already

Crusty Demon

Norm Smith Medallist
Sep 20, 2009
Brighton
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Leeds United
Depends how bad the break is. These days you can be back running within 4-6 weeks. He could be right to go by season start.

Feb 15, 2015
South Yarra
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Mt Buller Demons
Depends how bad the break is. These days you can be back running within 4-6 weeks. He could be right to go by season start.
Hawks website reckons likely out for the year.

Sounds like a serious break. Wonder how he did it in a drill? Probably someone stepped on him.

Scully probably tackled him so hard so he could make the 22
Doesn't sound like Scully to me.

Massive blow for the Hawks

Oct 13, 2015
Brisbane
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Blackhawks, 76ers
You'd think he's broken the tib and fib if he's out for the year, which is what I first thought when I heard they took him off in an ambo.

Catastrophic for Hawthorn, not sure there is another team that needs one player as much as they need Mitchell.

Talk of serious break , season ending
Real talk, we need a new word for season ending, because how can it be season ending when the season hasn't started?

YES! Mods i did get a new avatar, but its only temp because im working on something on PhotoShop
First i just have to learn how to use it

On a more serious note, how do you get a GIF to animate as your avatar
No idea, I just asked someone else to make mine.

Back