Discussion Non-AFL footy jumpers

Remove this Banner Ad

Shocking photo, but I really wanted to give some respect to my family's first club, Yaapeet Football Club. No official nickname, but went by the Yaapeet Purple Turkeys or Violet Crumbles, depending how old you were and with how much contempt you held the town :p.

Royal purple with a yellow sash, the club punched above it's weight with a town population of about 120 in it's final season in 1996.

I was too young to ever play, but I went to primary school and did Auskick out there for years as a little takka. Loved that place.
View attachment 1418608
Just to insert myself on the conversation. Had the pleasure of playing against Yaapeet in 1996 at Yaapeet. We lost & I got dragged as a 16 year old for squirting a player with a water bottle. Memories

Some Sunraysia Clubs
Merbein Football Club
1564965667474-png.720853

Old Wentworth Roos
Wentworth-Kangaroos-AFL-team.jpg

New Wentworth
View attachment 1409782

Robinvale Eagles
532183_591638857515615_1739852129_n.jpg

Robinvale Euston Eagles (After Merger with Euston Bombers)
Xoey6U2NtjcFgaWpjT6N.jpg

Old Irymple
Irymple-Swallows-AFL-team.jpg

New Irymple
UfZ3ZKhdE7TsvRx41Vce.jpg

Imperials
Imperial-Imps-AFL-team.jpg
I never quite understood the Sunraysia league.
South Mildura Bulldogs (wear Geelong jumpers)
Wentworth Kangaroos (wear the old Footscray/current Western Bulldogs jumper)
Euston Bombers (used to wear the something the resembled the old Fitzroy jumper)
Then there's the Swallows.....

Can someone help me identify a wool Guernsey from silver fleece in South Australia I believe it’s from 80s or 90s and I have no idea of what club, I need help please :)) kinda looks like the crows, same colours when they were actually the sharks before changing to official red blue yellow colours.

Attachments

• 0B933260-8D28-4240-8089-F6DFF604E536.jpeg
    0B933260-8D28-4240-8089-F6DFF604E536.jpeg
    262.9 KB · Views: 50
A lot of indigenous guernseys being used in the Adelaide Footy League this year - seems as if there is some directive from the SANFL to go down this route!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not sure where to put this but this is the Kansas City Power's jumper they are known as the city of fountains.
1688092070571-png.1725440

Was wondering if anyone could do me a favour and remove the V and grey area, and then lower and widen the fountain element of the jumper so it would be similar to a Prison Bars style design.

Laharum celebrated their centenary in the Horsham and District League last weekend with a heritage guerney, navy blue with a thin red sash.

Miles better than the Melbourne design they wear now.

OIP.jpg

Remove this Banner Ad

Back