Resource Non-AFL General Chat

Remove this Banner Ad

We have no productivity agenda but everyone needs to pay more tax so we can be 'fairer'. Is this good non-footy chat, or did you want me to talk about how LIV will lead to the decline of golf, or how the Washington Commanders will resurge as soon as the current a-hole sells the franchise?

I know we have a separate non-AFL sports thread but how good is Green going in the IPL lately? What a beast.
This can cover everything, what a player he’s going to be. Sucks what I think are our two other generational talents for his generation in Pucovski and Richardson look like they’ll never get going

Oh well, I'll be less of a coward and venture out there. Apart from Freo my other passion is music. Song I and a couple of others have done. Maybe I was subconsciously thinking of Freo when writing the lyrics, especially the feeling when leaving the ground lately ... if anyone wants a listen, it's here, There, that's me done. PS ... Not even sure if this is allowed so delete it if I have breached any rules.

Oh well, I'll be less of a coward and venture out there. Apart from Freo my other passion is music. Song I and a couple of others have done. Maybe I was subconsciously thinking of Freo when writing the lyrics, especially the feeling when leaving the ground lately ... if anyone wants a listen, it's here, There, that's me done. PS ... Not even sure if this is allowed so delete it if I have breached any rules.

Self-promotion rules are pretty lax for the most part. Awesome song and amazing voice if that’s you

A good friend of mine owns this joint, highly recommend if you're interested in BBQ. Going to make one of the recipes on ANZAC day, I think the miso lamb ribs.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

A good friend of mine owns this joint, highly recommend if you're interested in BBQ. Going to make one of the recipes on ANZAC day, I think the miso lamb ribs.

I did a day there, was mint. Would highly recommend

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yep. Caught this Flaty at low tide in the Exmouth Gulf View attachment 1668611yesterday.
Nice one. Good size. They love lures. Little ambush predators. I love the beaches way up north with the huge tidal range. Once did a trip and beach fished from Exmouth all the way up to Broome. So awesome.

I like beach fishing here in Mandurah. Usually target herring for a feed. Salmon are common, too. The odd shark. Mulloway at night. It's been a good summer.

Last week I took my 15yo son and his mate up to Jurien Bay for a couple of nights at the caravan park. We fished constantly. The beaches at dawn and dusk, the jetty at night, the harbour rock wall and we caught next to nothing. Mostly seaweed. On the way home we even drove onto the beach at Wedge Island and fished during the solar eclipse. Nothing. Trip was a bust.

Small sample, but we agreed beach fishing is better in Mandurah. Ha.

Last edited:
I reckon they roll us tbh. Turning tests into LO games nullifies Cummins somewhat.

That said, they probably bring Head and Starc into the game big time.

Should be interesting either way.
turning the pitches into roads like stokes want could nullify the broad/anderson advantage which might make things interesting

Does anyone know of AFL 23 will be available in the usa. My son is a big PS4 player and would like to try it. I can't find anything online about getting it here.

Does anyone know of AFL 23 will be available in the usa. My son is a big PS4 player and would like to try it. I can't find anything online about getting it here.
Havent heard anything soz but I'd find it hard to imagine they'll release in the US. For one, the quality will be pretty shitty compare to other sports games and two, I'd think they sell like a 1000 copies there if that

Havent heard anything soz but I'd find it hard to imagine they'll release in the US. For one, the quality will be pretty shitty compare to other sports games and two, I'd think they sell like a 1000 copies there if that
i'd expect it'll be avaliable on the PS store though to download that way though.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back