No Oppo Supporters Non Bulldog Footy Talk - Bulldogs only - Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
It does, but only because Essendon put them in that situation in the first place. The blame still shouldn't shift in any way.
Spot on.
What I took out of listening to the stuff that came out today was that none of the 4 men who spoke seemed to have any idea of what had actually gone down. The redacted text on the interim report was stuff related to Thymosin (and not AOD as was discussed during the tapes) and the apparent "backflip" that happened in the days and weeks immediately following was because ASADA had locked onto the Thymosin stuff and subsequently issued infraction notices, etc.

Just so clear how poor the main individuals at Essendon were in their own governance of the 2012 program.

One side of the argument, wonder if it's been edited as well. Pretty ordinary by the ALP senator to release it under parliamentary privilege
There was a footnote to say that the tape was indeed edited.

Sure, but what is there to gain from continuing to drag out the saga by leaking stuff? Surely its just time to move on.
Yeah not sure about that. It is strange given that those guys had to give permission for it to be published apparently.

There are no winners in the whole thing, I guess it just reinforces that the AFL are just as dodgy as the club.

Sure, but what is there to gain from continuing to drag out the saga by leaking stuff? Surely its just time to move on.

It's good to know which club will be playing Sat and Sun twilight next year. One less club competing for Fri and Sat night prime time.

I'm amazed at how deluded the leakers are - how do they think it helps their cause to leak their outrage at the AFL being unable to cover up their club's illegal drug programme?

Anyone with eyes and ears knows the AFL tried it's best to help EFC escape justice - basically one corrupt organisation trying to assist another corrupt organisation. And they're outraged it didn't work out well and think the public will weep for them?

Head shaking delusion.

Kinda funny watching teams to play like we did. Haven't really seen any pull off the run through the middle.

Sick of seeing the ball get bombed into F50 all the time tbh

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Be interesting. A lot of teams now doing the forward run like we did. Let's see how it goes in the home and away season.

Going to be a tight year imo

A couple of answers in the Robbo interview makes me think Bevo has some new tricks in the pipeline.
Agreed. May of won premiership but seems like there are lots of areas he wants to tweak and improve. The SWAT part
LB: Initially you do your own SWAT analysis. What are your strengths, where can we improve, where are the opportunities, what are the threats and the opportunities is a big one for us. With the change in personnel, with Stu and Clokey and everyone being a year older.

They may be trying to play like us to some degree offensively but none of the teams I've seen have replicated our defensive system, which is what made us successful. They're barking up the wrong tree if they think quick hands and run through the middle is all we did well.

They may be trying to play like us to some degree offensively but none of the teams I've seen have replicated our defensive system, which is what made us successful. They're barking up the wrong tree if they think quick hands and run through the middle is all we did well.
Barking is something they'll never do well :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back