No Oppo Supporters Non Bulldog Footy Talk - Bulldogs only - Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Prestia/Caddy recruitments are a win/win. Pick up good mids to add to depth but also frees up Dusty to go forward more. Paying off big time at the moment.

“Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery that mediocrity can pay to greatness.” - Oscar Wilde.

giphy.gif

View attachment 348911
Oh dear :persevere:

Jeez. Hamish is getting his moneys worth out of the work that he paid his researchers to do over summer.

Give us another useless factoid. Not even half way through the first game of the season and I'm...
George likes this.

Jeez. Hamish is getting his moneys worth out of the work that he paid his researchers to do over summer.

Give us another useless factoid. Not even half way through the first game of the season and I'm...

He really is terrible.

Now that Dennis is gone we're going to be seeing and hearing a lot more from old mate Rompingwins.

I reckon that Brad Sewell was very, very close to breaking out a 'milky slacknang energy' during his summation of the vibe in the rooms just just prior to the half time break.

Some pretty good flow no doubt.

Think it's fair to say, Bev has changed the game

Like the banner, imitation is sincerest form of flattery but they're doing it wrong. He'd be furious if this Carlton side scored 30 against us by 3/4 time, let alone 70.

They're letting ridic highs go.

And they are all over "incorrect disposal" even when it isn't. That handball by Thomas while he was taken high, and claimed to have given incorrect disposal the best example.

They'll be all over us I think..

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That "it was like watching OJ being chased" was unexpectedly hilarious. Went from 0-100 real fast.

Yep I laughed - always nice to slip an OJ reference into a commentary on an indigenous player:D:eek:

Silvagni Jr from Carlton has been pretty good tonight.

Carlton are s**t and a long, long way off it, but they've at least got something to work with.

Marchbank has marked everything - if he learns to kick could be anything.

Imagine if Dusty leaves...

Tiges obviously went to town on the dogs in analysis - many over the head handballs etc.

Nothing called for incorrect disposal tonight. Anyone want to guess if it'll get called tomorrow night?
Only half watched it (shudder) but I did hear one incorrect disposal called.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back