No Oppo Supporters Non Bulldog Footy Talk - Bulldogs only - Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love how we've played half a round and Hawthorn are gone and no chance of playing finals, Essendon are definitely playing finals, and Dusty is gonna get the Brownlow.

FFS people it's one game. Don't overreact.

I put $1000 on Brisbane to make finals at 1/4 time then a $1000 on them to be wooden spooners at 3/4 time and then hedged my bets by putting $1000 on Zorko for Brownlow

Congratulations to Essendon FC on winning their first game after a rightfully imposed doping ban to their senior core of players

Sporting fairytale. I'm not ashamed to admit I shed a tear at the final siren. When does the movie come out?

Wow. Just saw the results from yesterday. There goes my tipping. Might as well give up for the year. ;)

I guess our win is looking better now. The Bombres must have been on a "high" last night.

He's a very good player- would have been a great Dickson replacement. Would have preferred him on the list instead of Hamilton.

So would I, but for his sake I'm glad he is playing AFL because he deserves to be. But I dont think he plays senior footy at the Dogs. Even when Dickson is out, Mclean, Dunkley and Smith all ahead of him for mine.

Essendon get front and back page of the Herald Sun. Small mention of Melbourne. No mention of Brisbane.

Let's hope Essendon collapses in a heap. And that we start that by destroying them by at least 10 goals.

Essendon get front and back page of the Herald Sun. Small mention of Melbourne. No mention of Brisbane.

Let's hope Essendon collapses in a heap. And that we start that by destroying them by at least 10 goals.

The Herald Sun and Channel 7 have always been amongst Essendon's biggest cheerleaders. That both organizations would double down in celebration of the Bombres victory should come as a surprise to nobody.

Thank * we didn't play last night.

The Herald Sun and Channel 7 have always been amongst Essendon's biggest cheerleaders. That both organizations would double down in celebration of the Bombres victory should come as a surprise to nobody.

Thank **** we didn't play last night.
Especially with Slobbo at the helm. Might avoid 360 tomorrow night too.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I hate Norf more than anyone, but was good of their supporters to clap Petrie. Pies should take note, the boos of Cloke (a bloke they all wanted gone) was hilarious.

With the trade we did for Hrovat, it has legitimised my fanatical desire for Norf to get smashed. Thanks to the list management team as I was beginning to feel unhinged.

Phil Davis is such a gun. It's also funny that Crows supporters think Riley Knight is good, he is putrid.

With the trade we did for Hrovat, it has legitimised my fanatical desire for Norf to get smashed. Thanks to the list management team as I was beginning to feel unhinged.

I've found that I can like Nathan Hrovat and want him to do well whilst simultaneously wanting Norf to go through an intense period of suffering.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back