No Oppo Supporters Non Bulldog Footy Talk - Bulldogs only - Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hate to say it, but that win is super impressive from GWS. If Kennedy has done his Achilles, I'd say that's the Eagles season over.

I heard on the radio that Kennedy f**ked a calf behind play and will be missing for a few weeks.

I hope so, there's no place for bestiality in the modern game
I feel dirty for laughing at this, but I did and there's no turning back now.

Calf is probably best case scenario apart from rolled ankle. No idea how long a calf injury would keep him out for but it's five weeks til we play them.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Adelaide are a lock for top 2 but Giants still have a tough draw. We play them at Etihad, if we can improve our % and beat them in that game top 2 is doable. That Thirs night game in Adelaide is the problem game.

I heard on the radio that Kennedy f**ked a calf behind play and will be missing for a few weeks.

I hope so, there's no place for bestiality in the modern game

Spot on leave that stuff for the NRL boys...

If JK is out long term, you'd think they're out of contention. Not sure on the run home of Cats and Port but ours is not too bad if we start getting close to our best footy.
Both Cats and Power have incredibly soft draws. We can probably only afford 2 more losses this year if we want top 4 as a result.

Interstate final looks likely. No fears going back up to Sydney to play the Giants. Adelaide in Adelaide is a different prospect

Both Cats and Power have incredibly soft draws. We can probably only afford 2 more losses this year if we want top 4 as a result.

Interstate final looks likely. No fears going back up to Sydney to play the Giants. Adelaide in Adelaide is a different prospect

Our draw looks softer than both of them, Geelong still has Adelaide twice, GWS twice and Eagles in Subi to come, Port have it a bit easier but have Adelaide, Us, WC at Subi, Melb at MCG and are a game behind. Our game against them will be important.

Our draw looks softer than both of them, Geelong still has Adelaide twice, GWS twice and Eagles in Subi to come, Port have it a bit easier but have Adelaide, Us, WC at Subi, Melb at MCG and are a game behind. Our game against them will be important.

Glad it's in Ballarat.

Cats at the G doesn't bother me either if it comes to that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back