No Oppo Supporters Non Bulldog Footy Talk - Bulldogs only - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pugz89

Brownlow Medallist
Jun 29, 2015
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
The fact we're the only team to lose to them in Melbourne is something I'm willing to take for that result. Our future is in our own hands, we've got lucky with some other results and we must capitalise next week. If we win, we'll be in the 8!

Mar 15, 2012
Melbourne
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Greene will get weeks, but I loved that. He might be a tool but someone needed to wack Rance. He picks off players every week yet gets looked after by the umps.
This will be Greene's 14th citation in his career so far totalling 111 games, that's a rate of 1 charge every 8 games. He's also already spent time this year with sports psychologists for anger issues after sniping Caleb Daniel. Not to mention off field being charged by police with assault with a dangerous weapon and intentionally causing serious injury.

There is nothing to be applauded by what Greene did today. Regardless of his massive on-field talent, he should not be celebrated as a great player, rather he should be seen as the thug that he is.

May 30, 2016
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Boston Bruins, Boston Celtics
This will be Greene's 14th citation in his career so far totalling 111 games, that's a rate of 1 charge every 8 games. He's also already spent time this year with sports psychologists for anger issues after sniping Caleb Daniel. Not to mention off field being charged by police with assault with a dangerous weapon and intentionally causing serious injury.

There is nothing to be applauded by what Greene did today. Regardless of his massive on-field talent, he should not be celebrated as a great player, rather he should be seen as the thug that he is.
This.

Steve Johnson also flopped big time. All that stupidity was remonstrating for very little contact from Rance in the first place.

ThirdLegUp

Premiership Player
Apr 29, 2013
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
This.

Steve Johnson also flopped big time. All that stupidity was remonstrating for very little contact from Rance in the first place.
LOL not much going on inside Greene's skull, even if StevieJ had successfully milked the free kick he wanted, ******* greene would have had it reversed anyway. Reacting like a team mate has been king-hit when it was a kink-hit... giving the free away and getting reported. Doesn't get dumber then that.

Super Hans

marcus proudson
10k Posts Pokemon is Life SuperCoach Club Board Championship League Member
Apr 27, 2009
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
TrailBlazers, Juventus, Raiders

I just hate Alex Rance. I also hate Toby, but I hate Rance that little bit more.

King Harold

Norm Smith Medallist
Apr 23, 2013
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Cleveland Indians
Collingwood players in at work today. They were asked to name their favourite non magpie player.
Grundy, Sinclair and Oxley went for Buddy and Ablett...

Steele Sidebottom named... Bailey Dale as the player he enjoys watching most.

Are they an item ? -- just asking !

Collingwood players in at work today. They were asked to name their favourite non magpie player.

photo.jpg

????

Pugz89

Brownlow Medallist
Jun 29, 2015
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs

Very left field call, but a credit to Bailey for his work and dedication to improving. I would hazard a guess if you quizzed fans from most teams, they would barely be able to pick him from a line up of 10 other players.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back