No Oppo Supporters Non Bulldog Footy Talk - Bulldogs only - Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm getting concerned. Dimma Hardwick admitted he took a lot from the style we won the flag with last year. His Mosquito fleet forwards applying manic pressure is so ummmm.......Bulldog 2016. They are 1 likely win from a GF. Now cue twilight zone music. Their Ressies are currently 40-0 late 1st qtr in VFL PF. Scary.

Can you imagine the arrogance of Tigger fans if they pull off both flags ? Folks whined about our lot getting floggish after success. This mob will make our worst supporters look like humble introverts.

Huge crowd

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

It only makes the effort that our supporters made to get up there last year all the more remarkable.

Here's vision of GWS fans rushing to the gound to support 'their' team.

giphy.gif

It only makes the effort that our supporters made to get up there last year all the more remarkable.

Here's vision of GWS fans rushing to the gound to support 'their' team.

giphy.gif

It was remarkable. But with all due respect it's a tad easier for Vics to pop up to Sin City than it is for the WA's.

I can't wait for that orange virus to choke again, fall apart in 2018 and get shuffled off to Canberra.

It was remarkable. But with all due respect it's a tad easier for Vics to pop up to Sin City than it is for the WA's.

I can't wait for that orange virus to choke again, fall apart in 2018 and get shuffled off to Canberra.

Yeah, but...Ive been hearing about all of the Giant strides that they've made membership wise this year.

This crowd would be pitiful for a home and away game anywhere else.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hahaha. This game has more of a round 10 vibe to it than a knockout final.

I can hear remotes all over Melbourne flicking over to Miss Congeniality 2

I know this isn't a new argument, but imagine the giants (and suns for that matter) players spread across the other teams. Shiel, Kelly, Haynes, Coniglio, Wilson, Williams and the rest all running around for the blues, dees, dockers, power or whoever. Quality of the comp would be so much better.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back