No Oppo Supporters Non Bulldog Footy Talk - Bulldogs only - Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Press still running with the view that Top 4 isn't an advantage anymore with the week off?

so the Press is ignoring the facts that
- the top 4 get a double chance
- top 4 get home games in week 2 if they lose week 1.
- all teams get a pre-finals bye (so 5-8 are no more advantaged than 1-4.)

its just illogical

so the Press is ignoring the facts that
- the top 4 get a double chance
- top 4 get home games in week 2 if they lose week 1.
- all teams get a pre-finals bye (so 5-8 are no more advantaged than 1-4.)

its just illogical

and which teams are now in the Prelims this year - the teams that finished 1-4

go figure o_O

24,000 capacity & they can't even get 15,000 for a final.

AFL not handing out enough free tickets?
Apparently AFL did expect more West Coasters to rock up and so under estimated the number of gas cylinders they needed to fill the remaining seats in the stadium with their blow up dummies. Ran out of cylinders early.

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

I don't ever want another Victorian team to win the flag, so hopefully we can get up against the tigers this week.
disgusted-mr-bean-312201692859PM.jpg

and which teams are now in the Prelims this year - the teams that finished 1-4

go figure o_O
I think the big issue whiners like Clarkson had was that the teams that won the qualifying finals had one game in three weeks and was unfair heading into a prelim.
All will be revealed next weekend.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I never thought I would say this, but go Crows.
With 4 teams left they are somehow the most likeable (or maybe more accurately, least unlikeable). For so long they would have been a lot of Dogs' fans most hated side. I guess time and a premiership will heal most wounds.

I still don't get the Richmond hate. Surely we can show benevolence knowing what joy comes to long suffering supporters when winning a flag after so many years without.

Or maybe not ????

Sure as hell won't be barracking for Plastics or Adelaide. Our own rivalry and history prevents that. Plus I'm still a Victorian. Geelong have had their fair share of top end finishes. Yeah. GO TIGES !!!

Josh Kelly re-signed with gws.

On the one hand it is great to laugh at all those norf supporting ****wits who claim it was a done deal that he'd signed with them, and are now gnashing their teeth that no elite talent wants to come to their pissant club.

On the other hand, excellent news for gws.

Kind of feeling like Homer Simpson at the moment, "Marge, I'm confused. Is this a happy ending or a sad ending?"

My dream would be for Richmond to lose the Grand Final by one point in overtime. However, I'm fearful of them even getting in it and having a chance to win. Long suffering fans? LOL Only 37 years. Even I was there then. Cry me an effin river.

Two days ago Sam McClure was strongly pushing the 'Hinkley to Gold Coast' line & the boys on the SEN breakfast breakfast show were earnestly back-slapping him for being the first journo to run with the story.

On Monday night when McLure had to announce that Hinkley was staying at Port on 'Talking Footy' he looked on the verge of tears.

Last edited:
Each to their own but I have just made the mistake of turning on Foxtel for the 20 th anniversary of the 97 flag.

After that
All I can say is GO CATS !!!
Chunderous show that would be

Each to their own but I have just made the mistake of turning on Foxtel for the 20 th anniversary of the 97 flag.

After that
All I can say is GO CATS !!!
I've never made a habit of hating teams just cause they beat us in an important game. I mean I reckon it's fair enough that they'd want to beat us ;) I remember this missus saying "Geez you'll hate Sydney if they beat you in the Grand Final after all this hype." Nah. I actually remember from the 1997 Prelim a lovely old couple that came from Adelaide to barrack for their side sitting next to us and I found myself feeling happy for them during the Grand Final. So with all that it mind.... Go Crows ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back