No Oppo Supporters Non Bulldog Footy Talk - Bulldogs only - Part 3

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

We'll see if the AFL steps in with massive rule changes that target Richmond's strengths.
Why would they? The tigers are a powerhouse with the most members. Good for tv so they’ll keep them up there

We'll see if the AFL steps in with massive rule changes that target Richmond's strengths.

The comp will sort that out. Just like every year, the other 17 teams will be up for their game against the premiers and wins will be more hard fought. Tougher draw, maybe more injuries, some young players with a hangover.

They'll be in the hunt, but wouldn't be surprised if they had a similar year to the dogs this year.

Afterall he ripped off our Gameplan to win last year.
Richmond lost the selfish tag last year and played team first
sacrificial football, that is the holy grail in football and it is
hard to define and even harder to maintain. Both Dimma and
Bevo were students of Clarkson so it could be argued that
the Clarkson (IP) has won the last five premierships.

Richmond lost the selfish tag last year and played team first
sacrificial football, that is the holy grail in football and it is
hard to define and even harder to maintain. Both Dimma and
Bevo were students of Clarkson so it could be argued that
the Clarkson (IP) has won the last five premierships.

And Clarko was a student of Pagan and M Williams who were both students of Sheedy who was a student of Hafey who played under Jack Dyer who played under Frank 'Checker' Hughes who incidentally renamed the Fuschia's to the Demons...there you go...all down to old mate Checker

What does Dimma mean by 'will learn' - shouldn't it be past tense? Afterall he ripped off our Gameplan to win last year.

It was not only our game plan that Dimma comprehensively ripped off, but it seemed pretty clear that he made a conscious effort to leave the seige mentality that was the hallmark of his previous 5 years at the Tigers. Whenever I saw him last year it always struck me that he was somebody who had taken note of and bought wholly into Bevo's inclusive, relaxed and player first coaching philosophy. For mine, Its the one attribute that set Beveridge apart from the angry little coaching genius who showed him the senior coaching ropes.

It was not only our game plan that Dimma comprehensively ripped off, but it seemed pretty clear that he made a conscious effort to leave the seige mentality that was the hallmark of his previous 5 years at the Tigers. Whenever I saw him last year it always struck me that he was somebody who had taken note of and bought wholly into Bevo's inclusive, relaxed and player first coaching philosophy. For mine, Its the one attribute that set Beveridge apart from the angry little coaching genius who showed him the senior coaching ropes.

Not sure Bevo was that player friendly this year and too many stories of players not being happy to not have some substance behind them

Let’s hope he can get the comraderie and buy in back but I’m not totally sure he can.

Not sure Bevo was that player friendly this year and too many stories of players not being happy to not have some substance behind them

Let’s hope he can get the comraderie and buy in back but I’m not totally sure he can.

If he can't then more blood will be shed at years end.

With the s**t the group served up last season I'd be disappointed if Bev was backslapping them.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back