No Oppo Supporters Non Bulldog Footy Talk - Bulldogs only - Part 3

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hope people aren't getting excited that GC can finish above us

They can't win fourth quarters nor will they win enough games
I'd like us to win as many games as possible. Not interested in the ignominy of a bottom 4 finish :thumbsdown:

Couldn’t be happier for the Suns. Good on them. Watched the last quarter and thought Swans would run them over but they withstood a momentum shift and delivered a win. Happy for Weller too. GC copped a lot of s**t for picking him up and paying what they did but in my mind, it was definitely the right call.

Norf thrashed, Sydney losing to Gold Coast - not a bad day this

Watching Scott contort his face as the dees thump the cats at home would be nice icing on the cake.

I am absolutely here for the Geelong slide, when it eventually happens. Watching him in the box as they get flogged by teams like Brisbane would be enjoyable.

Interestingly (and I didn't know this) one of the biggest nails in Fitzroy's coffin was their move to the Western Oval.
Bulldog Social Club members got in free to Fitzroy games there. I was at a Fitzroy vs West Coast match in 1994 where the official attendance was 5334. It was pouring rain. No way that there were more than 3000 there. No way. It also was rather strange going to Away matches for us there against Fitzroy in 95 and 96.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So last week Hogan got free kick after free kick in the 50:50 contests. This week Geelong defenders are hanging on and all over him- no whistle. What a difference a week makes!

***Kardinia/Skilled/whatever it’s called

Hawthorn won’t be regretting letting Jordan Lewis go. Honestly, one of the most overrated players I’ve witnessed.

Watching Scott contort his face as the dees thump the cats at home would be nice icing on the cake.

I am absolutely here for the Geelong slide, when it eventually happens. Watching him in the box as they get flogged by teams like Brisbane would be enjoyable.
giphy.gif

Hawthorn won’t be regretting letting Jordan Lewis go. Honestly, one of the most overrated players I’ve witnessed.
Had one good year that wasn't even that good.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back