No Oppo Supporters Non Bulldog Footy Talk - Bulldogs only - Part 3

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I'm not sure how you are making that comparison. I am assuming if Carltank beat GC by that logic Carltank then beat us

Noooo. What I mean is we beat Sydney and they have been decidedly unimpressive so far (one win v Carlton). Hawks just lost to Saints. Our wins seemed to come against two very strong teams but the subsequent rounds have shown those teams to be kinda poor. Hence my comment. Not referencing GC or Carlton at all.

If we lose next week the mental effect will kill us for the rest of the season. I reakon we're a middle of the road side, but anything can happen at this time of year. Getting nothing for effort in the last 2 games has paved the way for self doubt already.

Funny how some that abused me for saying we would have a poor year have completely disappeared now!!! Lol

That Suns loss looks worse by the day and in a really average quality comp may cost us badly

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Noooo. What I mean is we beat Sydney and they have been decidedly unimpressive so far (one win v Carlton). Hawks just lost to Saints. Our wins seemed to come against two very strong teams but the subsequent rounds have shown those teams to be kinda poor. Hence my comment. Not referencing GC or Carlton at all.
Whorethorn lost a number of players during the game today and O'meara before .. yes they lost 2 during our game but they have become decidedly weaker since

Funny how some that abused me for saying we would have a poor year have completely disappeared now!!! Lol

That Suns loss looks worse by the day and in a really average quality comp may cost us badly

:think:
You said we would finish bottom 4 and from memory dabbled in bottom two at one stage.
But then after Friday that we are a mid table side which is not too poor compared to last year?.
So far we have had two wins against decent opposition and could have won the other two [though last week was a shocker].
So we are on track to win 11/22, ie about 40% more than last year.

:think:
You said we would finish bottom 4 and from memory dabbled in bottom two at one stage.
But then after Friday that we are a mid table side which is not too poor compared to last year?.
So far we have had two wins against decent opposition and could have won the other two [though last week was a shocker].
So we are on track to win 11/22, ie about 40% more than last year.

Yeah I said bottom 6 to start(actually took a wager here on it) then after JLT I said massive chance bottom 2 and suns by that after what I saw early.

Sorry I will clarify mid table in this years comp is probably 5-16 and we will still finish closer to the bottom than the top. Look at our wins? They aren’t so impressive now are they? Losing to the Suns at home says you aren’t great pure and simple

We are a massive chance to get beaten by the blokes Sunday and then what will you say?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back