(Log in to remove this ad.)

ossie_21

Norm Smith Medallist
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Everton
That’s a lot of posts in 14 months... it’s taken me 18 years 😮
He is just a very sad human being, it’s a rare beyond serious addiction. I seen his “Bulldogs trolls” post reply to someone today on a post that was a simple observation of the game.

He can go around calling us pea hearts & barracking for the opposition, but don’t you dare point out failings of his team.

He’ll be back again as he can’t stay away.

NBates

Premiership Player
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Wouldn't any Great Waste of Space person have to be chatting to themselves on bigfooty? He's probably got a few different user names so he can have a conversation.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

BrisDog

Club Legend
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Wouldn't any Great Waste of Space person have to be chatting to themselves on bigfooty? He's probably got a few different user names so he can have a conversation.

Yes he has a number of pseudonyms:

1. Wampeter
2. Issac Cumming
3. Bokemon
4. ScragCity

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Chicago1

Brownlow Medallist
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Chicago Cubs
What happened with the Hawthorn crowd yesterday, busy for Mother's Day?
Probably. They are the Family Club after all. :rolleyes: Or maybe it was a pet-free game?

How can you have 70,000 members and only a total of 14,000 show up for a Home game? :eek:

NBates

Premiership Player
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Great to hear Essendope members threatening to tear up their memberships because of Heppel's "so what?" answer to critics of him smiling after a loss. A few spoke on SEN Gerard Whately this morning.

Lex22

Club Legend
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Probably. They are the Family Club after all. :rolleyes: Or maybe it was a pet-free game?

How can you have 70,000 members and only a total of 14,000 show up for a Home game? :eek:
Biggest bandwagon supporter base in the AFL by far. I know about 15 or so Hawks fans who wouldn’t miss a game and were “diehards” there for a few years. Don’t hear or see anything Hawthorn related from them anymore.

Substance

Norm Smith Medallist
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Great to hear Essendope members threatening to tear up their memberships because of Heppel's "so what?" answer to critics of him smiling after a loss. A few spoke on SEN Gerard Whately this morning.

Got a rough timestamp for me?

Fossie 32

Premium Platinum
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Melbourne..VICTORY, Leeds

Sentinel

Premiership Player
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Oh joy they let him off. This is just corrupt.
Based on last week's outcome for an almost identical incident, there was not a chance in hell that he was copping a week for the that, although its surprising he didn't cop a fine again.

Whether the precedent set from the Sheil incident was right or wrong is another matter entirely.

Top Bottom