No Oppo Supporters Non Bulldog Footy Talk - Bulldogs only - Part 3

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gws are incredibly unlucky with injured. Coniglio gonna be out for a while.

Best new so far today, just can't wait for the plastics to finish being thumped by the Tiggers and it will make it a great weekend (apart from the druggies winning)

Can Brisbane win the flag? They remind me of Bulldogs ‘15 - thrilling to watch but possibly too open and inexperienced for finals footy. Will be interesting if they win their first game . I’ll be supporting them if we don’t make finals.

Can Brisbane win the flag? They remind me of Bulldogs ‘15 - thrilling to watch but possibly too open and inexperienced for finals footy. Will be interesting if they win their first game . I’ll be supporting them if we don’t make finals.
Lots of people loving the Lions at the moment.... That is until they establish themselves as a good team that wins consistently for a year or two and all of a sudden the same players become hated.

13 Lions players played all games. Had a good run with injury, gotta make the most of it. Depth yet to be really tested yet. I do like them though and they will cause trouble for teams in finals.

Saints are equally deserving of a priority pick as Gold Coast. i.e. they are not.

Neither club should be given priority picks because this just *s over other clubs. Saints have been outside of finals just as long as Gold Coast has existed, so if GC are given a pick while Saints aren't, that is entirely unfair. Although all Saints really need is some decent coaches (including development coach) and they'll be completely fine. I know we all like to joke about them having a vanilla list, but in reality they do have the likes of Billings, King, Marshall, Gresham, etc. on their list. They do have a lot of potential guns, it's just the bottom 6 or so in the best 22 that are dire

Tom Boyd
Liam Pickens
Jack redpath
Clay Smith
Shane Biggs.
All retired well before time due to injury illness or unforseen circumstances. Maybe we should be entitled to a priority pick. Our club has been hit pretty hard by losing all those players..

Not entirely serious, by the way, just trying to make a point.

Priority picks don't help. What would help is making teams who play against them have some kind of handicap. For example make it a rule for next year that every game Gold Coast play they start with 30 points on the board. They'll win more games, their supporter base will grow. They might even make finals. All of a sudden they have got a winning culture and the tide turns. Then you slowly take the 30 points down to 20, 10 etc. until they are able to compete with teams on an equal playing field. This is the epitome of equalisation! Bring in the handicaps!

Priority picks don't help. What would help is making teams who play against them have some kind of handicap. For example make it a rule for next year that every game Gold Coast play they start with 30 points on the board. They'll win more games, their supporter base will grow. They might even make finals. All of a sudden they have got a winning culture and the tide turns. Then you slowly take the 30 points down to 20, 10 etc. until they are able to compete with teams on an equal playing field. This is the epitome of equalisation! Bring in the handicaps!
I wouldn't mind seeing us introduce rules similar to rugby - i.e. you can only kick and handball backwards when you are against Gold Coast

(Log in to remove this ad.)

One word - conferences.

Do Hawthorn-supporting muppets get free reign over the main AFL board?

That right there shows how little you know about footy. This is coming from the same poster who said that Darling is better than Gunston.

Naughton had 10 disposals - 0 goals last round. Quality production. :$

Meanwhile Worpel was voted by the Clarkson and Lyon as the best player on the ground!

Where is the spit emoji when you need it?

Finally, after 22 years, I believe that my hatred of Adelaide has subsided. My hatred of Essendon shall never desert me. Go Crows!

Won’t beat anyone decent at the G

Love to see them win but I can’t see it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back