bresker

Norm Smith Medallist
Sep 21, 2005
Brunswick East 3057
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Wet Sham, BANGOR FC, Down
Geez Melbourne are sh1thouse. I tipped them due to the weather forecast & Pies poor form, but the rain has stayed away. I doubt they can turn this Titanic-sized failure of a season around in a hurry, more icebergs to come next year.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

bobs head soup

Club Legend
Sep 14, 2015
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Geez Melbourne are sh1thouse. I tipped them due to the weather forecast & Pies poor form, but the rain has stayed away. I doubt they can turn this Titanic-sized failure of a season around in a hurry, more icebergs to come next year.
I almost feel sorry for Stephen May (almost). He gets sick of playing In a team that finishes bottom 2 every year, so moves to a team who go from Prelim finalists to 2nd last.

Leon

Norm Smith Medallist
Jan 13, 2004
Bound for Germany 2006!
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Harry's Heroes

Can’t wait for Melbourne vs Sydney next Friday night :eek:

Scary_Foot_9

Premiership Player
Jul 16, 2013
Canberra
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Tottenham, Cubs, Leafs, Ravens
When’s Paddy Ryder going to bite the bullet and get the clippers out?

Rudest bald patch I’ve seen in sometime. Maybe since the Guerra pre-rug days.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yojimbo

Norm Smith Medallist
Nov 14, 2012
On the "Sweet Wagon"
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Turned the TV off last night at half time, GWS could not make up the difference and it was not a huge
margin. The three worse coaching performances of the year belong to GWS, team selection in cold
wet and snowy conditions was perplexing, under ten teams are more structurally sound. Marvel
Stadium should host a lot of TV games this time of year, starting with tonight want a blow by blow
description of the Geelong versus North game.

Scary_Foot_9

Premiership Player
Jul 16, 2013
Canberra
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Tottenham, Cubs, Leafs, Ravens
Turned the TV off last night at half time, GWS could not make up the difference and it was not a huge
margin. The three worse coaching performances of the year belong to GWS, team selection in cold
wet and snowy conditions was perplexing, under ten teams are more structurally sound. Marvel
Stadium should host a lot of TV games this time of year, starting with tonight want a blow by blow
description of the Geelong versus North game.
I feel like there are quite a few words missing from this post that would make it make sense.🤔.

Freshwater

Club Legend
Oct 30, 2014
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Did anyone read the article on Dangerfield in the Herald-Sun today by Robbo. He is not satisfied because he doesn’t have a premiership. He says “ I don’t think I’ll be satisfied until I (????) win a premiership!” That is the problem Danger, I’s don’t win premierships, teams and more importantly clubs win them.

Dogs Rule

Norm Smith Medallist
Sep 27, 2005
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Footscray
Did anyone read the article on Dangerfield in the Herald-Sun today by Robbo. He is not satisfied because he doesn’t have a premiership. He says “ I don’t think I’ll be satisfied until I (????) win a premiership!” That is the problem Danger, I’s don’t win premierships, teams and more importantly clubs win them.
Couldn't have said it better.

The most self centered, self indulgent piece of excrement I've seen in the Hun and that's saying something.

File it under 'How to make yourself seem like even more of a tosser when you're already top of the league'.

Having said that, I love the fact our flag burns him so much. I love even more the fact Morris has a flag and Dangerfield doesn't.

One who would die for the team and one all about self.

Last edited:

Spiritof82

Club Legend
Jan 8, 2004
S**tny, the cesspit of OZ
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Footscray

The most self cantered, self indulgent piece of excrement I've seen in the Hun and that's saying something.

File it under 'How to make yourself seem like even more of a tosser when you're top of the league'.

Having said that, I love the fact our flag burns him so much. I love even more the fact Morris has a flag and Dangerfield doesn't.

Every generation has a Dangerfield or a Nathan (FIGJAM) Buckley and the good thing is that they don't achieve their goal

GetDimmaBack

BigFooty Librarian
Mar 30, 2008
Gippsland via Braybrook
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Sunderland, Phillip Island Dogs
Every team has injuries so its no excuse for the plastics, plus they have a greater depth than a lot of other clubs thanks to the AFL's under the table assistance so I have no sympathy for the garbage of a franchise.
Sorry, I was being a leeettle bit sarcastic, given that we won from 7th...

Snarls Barkley

Premiership Player
Jun 7, 2012
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
San Antonio Spurs, West Ham
Sort of need Saints to win today so we can barrack for Freo the last two weeks (Ess @ home, Port away). They'll let us down for sure though because they stink

Norm De Guerre

Left of the dial.
Mar 27, 2004
Sharpening Occums Razor
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Australian Farnarkling XI

The most self centered, self indulgent piece of excrement I've seen in the Hun and that's saying something.

File it under 'How to make yourself seem like even more of a tosser when you're already top of the league'.

Just wait til the smarmy prick retires and is all over your TV screen like Jake Stringer on well...you know the rest.

Mantis Toboggan

All Australian
Mar 24, 2018
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Just wait til the smarmy prick retires and is all over your TV screen like Jake Stringer on well...you know the rest.
Yep, he is already being groomed. As if the Cats don’t already have enough representation in the media. Selwood will definitely get a job somewhere too.

There’s very few media personalities I can tolerate. Brad Johnson is just about the only likeable character...and I may be showing my bias there. Richo & David King are also ok. Leigh Montagna is pretty fair. Everyone else drives me up the wall.

Top Bottom