(Log in to remove this ad.)

Snarls Barkley

Premiership Player
Jun 7, 2012
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
San Antonio Spurs, West Ham
54-28 inside 50s. They've been a little wasteful but there is a chance this game blows out in the last

(Log in to remove this ad.)

AFDogs

Premiership Player
Sep 9, 2014
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Great results for us this weekend, apart from Port winning. Saints and the Eagles did us massive favours.

Win the next 2 and we play finals, I think.

AFDogs

Premiership Player
Sep 9, 2014
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
We can get there with one. It’s just that one needs to be vs Adelaide without them winning next week (and bombers losing)
Had never thought about that. I'd really like to smash GWS over there though like the Hawks did. They're ripe for the picking. Adelaide in Ballarat will be tough.

mcgleereturns

All Australian
Jan 1, 2015
Hoppers Crossing
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Hawks have Eagles in Perth in last game. Eagles need to win to get home Final. Surely that will do it.

It’s us vs Adelaide and Essendon. Dons lose one and we win both it’s done. Barracking for Pies two weeks in a row makes me feel dirty!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bobs head soup

Club Legend
Sep 14, 2015
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Hawks have Eagles in Perth in last game. Eagles need to win to get home Final. Surely that will do it.

It’s us vs Adelaide and Essendon. Dons lose one and we win both it’s done. Barracking for Pies two weeks in a row makes me feel dirty!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I don't think you can completely discount Hawthorn. R23 often throws up a shock or 2 and Clarko is such a smart coach.

Hopefully we win both our games, making them a non-issue

Top Bottom