No Oppo Supporters Non Bulldog Footy Talk - Bulldogs only - Part 3

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nope

That takes 7 posts each and they don’t care enough to do that much

Loved spending 2 minutes reading their post game thread. 18 replies that included the introduction post and the first 8 blamed the umpires and a couple of Bulldog replies. . Run out of things to day after that

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lyon to GWS? Just when I didn’t think it could be possible to dislike GWS any more than I already do.
Please let this be true. The only positive thing that can be honestly said about those orange trouser stains is that they have built their list full of attacking flair and skill. Having Ross neuter their main strength and make them even more plastic than they already are would be delicious.

Meanwhile, as others have said, what a disgusting outfit to kick up such a fuss about Bont's punishment or lack thereof when they allowed a player who COULD NOT BREATHE back on the field. The lack of self awareness is staggering. Imagine if the kid had another collision and finished the job of breaking his windpipe? Would the focus then be on Bont getting done for manslaughter? Easily the most rotten 'club' in the league, should be sued out of existence. Hope Haynes and the three other decent people associated with that organisation start looking elsewhere for their crust.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think it’s great

They are giving Bont more motivation to pound them onto the ground if we play that s**t again

Kind of reminds me of norf fans foaming at the mouth and promising revenge on Bontempelli for having the gall to say that he didn’t like Lindsay Thomas’ tackle on Lachie Hunter (which put Hunter in hospital)

And then Bontempelli pissed on them from a great height, was best on ground and treated their bin scab club’s attempt to rough him up with contempt when we next played them.

Kind of reminds me of norf fans foaming at the mouth and promising revenge on Bontempelli for having the gall to say that he didn’t like Lindsay Thomas’ tackle on Lachie Hunter (which put Hunter in hospital)

And then Bontempelli pi**ed on them from a great height, was best on ground and treated their bin scab club’s attempt to rough him up with contempt when we next played them.
The plastic franchise is precious

And then Bontempelli pi**ed on them from a great height, was best on ground and treated their bin scab club’s attempt to rough him up with contempt when we next played them.

Have seen some North fans having a go at Bontempelli today for getting off, and bringing up what he "did to Thomas". Thomas was a staging little piss stain who got suspended a few times for dirty antics. Probably one of the last players you can stand your ground on when using it to call out another player. Bontempelli is 100 times the class and professionalism of Thomas. Bont's hit was late, but it wasn't a deliberate or dirty attempt on injuring Haynes

North has had a few dirty players, so their fans need to get over themselves.

Please let this be true. The only positive thing that can be honestly said about those orange trouser stains is that they have built their list full of attacking flair and skill. Having Ross neuter their main strength and make them even more plastic than they already are would be delicious.

Meanwhile, as others have said, what a disgusting outfit to kick up such a fuss about Bont's punishment or lack thereof when they allowed a player who COULD NOT BREATHE back on the field. The lack of self awareness is staggering. Imagine if the kid had another collision and finished the job of breaking his windpipe? Would the focus then be on Bont getting done for manslaughter? Easily the most rotten 'club' in the league, should be sued out of existence. Hope Haynes and the three other decent people associated with that organisation start looking elsewhere for their crust.
Robbo said it was a fractured oesophagus :think:

Have seen some North fans having a go at Bontempelli today for getting of, and brining up what he "did to Thomas". Thomas was a staging little piss stain who got suspended a few times for dirty antics. Probably one of the last players you can stand your ground on when using it to call out another player

Yeah but according to norf fans that’s because the MRP had it in for Thomas. Just like the MRP has it in for Ziebell, Cunnington etc when they get suspended. It’s all a big conspiracy against norf.

Not even Donald Trump has as big a victim complex as norf supporters.

I’m sure even University in their brief stint in the league back in the day did something to victimise poor widdle norf.

Norf supporters = perennial victims.

https://www.afl.com.au/video/2013-07-06/cameron-in-trouble (Ended JJ's season - no suspension)

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2017-08...-to-play-after-high-hit-on-luke-dahlh/8805020 (Kicked Dahl in the face studs out in what wasn't actually a marking contest - no suspension. Shoutout to Greene's studs on McLean on the prelim too)

https://www.triplem.com.au/story/tom-liberatore-injured-after-big-tackle-29501 (nadda)

western sydney can seriously piss off and spare us all this s**t.

Between Cameron's hits on JJ and Harris Andrews, among his other incidents: if the AFL decided penalties based solely on outcome Cameron would probably be forcibly out of the league at this point. But that's not how it works, so this once I can reckon they can be on the receiving end of some bad luck.

https://www.afl.com.au/video/2013-07-06/cameron-in-trouble (Ended JJ's season - no suspension)

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2017-08...-to-play-after-high-hit-on-luke-dahlh/8805020 (Kicked Dahl in the face studs out in what wasn't actually a marking contest - no suspension. Shoutout to Greene's studs on McLean on the prelim too)

https://www.triplem.com.au/story/tom-liberatore-injured-after-big-tackle-29501 (nadda)

western sydney can seriously p**s off and spare us all this s**t.

Between Cameron's hits on JJ and Harris Andrews, among his other incidents: if the AFL decided penalties based solely on outcome Cameron would probably be forcibly out of the league at this point. But that's not how it works, so this once I can reckon they can be on the receiving end of some bad luck.

Yeah but according to norf fans that’s because the MRP had it in for Thomas. Just like the MRP has it in for Ziebell, Cunnington etc when they get suspended. It’s all a big conspiracy against norf.

Not even Donald Trump has as big a victim complex as norf supporters.

I’m sure even University in their brief stint in the league back in the day did something to victimise poor widdle norf.

Norf supporters = perennial victims.
Cunnington has been let off 5 or 6 times this year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back