No Oppo Supporters Non Bulldog Footy Talk - Bulldogs only - Part 3

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 1, 2015
Hoppers Crossing
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
I'm seriously tipping a tie to happen tonight. Bont, Danger, Fyfe, Neale and Cripps could all end up with the most votes, with there really being no clear standout. Then there's a few others who could surprise (Kelly, Macrae, Grundy, ineligible Martin, Yeo). An outright single winner almost would be disappointing, as it wouldn't really reflect just how close the top tier of players have been this year.

Will come down to the annual WTF vote or no vote a la West’s and Greg Williams no votes for 40+ or Chris Grants 3 votes for a 10 possession game against Melbourne. Fyfe, Cripps and lesser extent Neale have little opposition whereas Bont has Jack/Dunks and Dangerfield has Kelly competing for the 3 votes. That could be the difference. No clear winner in media/AFL awards unlike other years when Dusty, Danger, Fyfe, Ablett nearly scooped the pool. As long as Bont doesnt do a ‘Darcy’!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sep 27, 2005
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Footscray
Feel sick for saying this but I would be comfortable with a Plastics win. Not happy, just ‘it’s over and we don’t have to listen to Tigers supporters all summer’.

The smugness of Tigers supporters is already too much to bear.

Last edited:

No!!!!!!! The driver of the senior bus who took me to rehab today is a Richmond supporter. I just can't win. :( That's why I'm tipping a Dangerfield Brownlow tonight. :p
Time for you to chow down on some extra special lucky meals to ward off the Brownlow-GF double from hell!

Feline stew perhaps?

Time for you to chow down on some extra special lucky meals to ward off the Brownlow-GF double from hell!

Feline stew perhaps?
I would never make my cat into a stew. Perhaps a nice curry, but never a stew!

I might make something Eyetalian tonight for luck for the Bont.

gangsta deluxe

Norm Smith Medallist
Nov 14, 2005
Melbourne
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Rajasthan Royals!!!

Hahahahaahhaahahahahah

Boristown

Premiership Player
May 24, 2015
AFL Club
North Melbourne
For a rare bit of balance I'll just put this here. Nice story if true and seems to check out. (Yes yes, I know JC is a squillionaire but it's the gesture ...)

Surprised that the bloke's name wasn't Eugene.

Lol

GWS players have a WhatsApp group chat to spruik what great blokes they are amongst themselves.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

King Harold

Norm Smith Medallist
Apr 23, 2013
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Cleveland Indians
Feel sick for saying this but I would be comfortable with a Plastics win. Not happy, just ‘it’s over and we don’t have to listen to Tigers supporters all summer’.

The smugness of Tigers supporters is already too much to bear.

Where’s that god dammed asteroid that’s supposed to wipe us all out when you need it !

For a rare bit of balance I'll just put this here. Nice story if true and seems to check out. (Yes yes, I know JC is a squillionaire but it's the gesture ...)

Surprised that the bloke's name wasn't Eugene.
What a lovely story. I'm all teary-eyed after reading that. I really am. My heartstrings have been tugged.

Sep 27, 2005
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Footscray
After all the cockups from AFL HQ this season it would be a nice sense of Schadenfreude for the Plastics to win the flag in total utter silence. Zero atmosphere, barely a peep. It would be as flat as a 21st with no booze.

Mar 15, 2012
Melbourne
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
I feel sorry for him. Unless he was smoking weed to enhance his performance (as good as zero chance), he's just completely destroyed his career on the back of some incredibly dumb mistakes in the wake of some fun/stress relief. Ignorance is not an excuse, I know, but he's thrown away a brilliant opportunity which he will without doubt regret for the rest of his life.

If he was legit trying to cheat though, obviously no sympathy whatsoever.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back