No Oppo Supporters Non Bulldog Footy Talk - Bulldogs only - Part 3

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
May change when they actually have to play away from the warm weathers of Queensland
Oh for sure. Started last year 3-1 too and look what happened.

Still awesome to see how well they're playing, especially the younger guys. At the very least I'm expecting big improvement over last year

Very small sample size I know, but from what I've seen this round, the stricter interpretation of holding the ball has done a remarkable job of improving the game.

Teams seem much more willing to move the ball with purpose rather than play safe and wait for another stoppage

Haven't seen all the stats but heard we scored 8 goa's from stoppages last night and Essendon 7 in their game.

Those numbers weren't happening in previous rounds, everyone was just structuring to score from turnovers.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Interesting interview with Mitch Robinson on Sunday Footy Show. Barrett asked if he thinks they have an advantage due to the hubs. He got really defensive saying they are sacrificing like everyone else going to Sydney for two weeks. His math can’t be that great, big difference going away for 5 games instead of 2. Hope they get sent to Perth after being in Sydney to play Geelong and Collingwood

How bad is Lewis Taylor going when he can't get a game for the Swans? Was dropped after they played us.
Must have been a s**t draft year if even the Rising Star winner can’t get a game.

Adelaide are one of the teams in the comp I really dislike, but this is hard to watch. They’re atrocious, no confidence, basic skills lacking and absolutely no leadership.

Adelaide are one of the teams in the comp I really dislike, but this is hard to watch. They’re atrocious, no confidence, basic skills lacking and absolutely no leadership.

Looks like a thrill a minute judging by the scoreboard.

Whatever Bevo’s faults he doesn’t get too bogged down in repeat stoppages

Interesting interview with Mitch Robinson on Sunday Footy Show. Barrett asked if he thinks they have an advantage due to the hubs. He got really defensive saying they are sacrificing like everyone else going to Sydney for two weeks. His math can’t be that great, big difference going away for 5 games instead of 2. Hope they get sent to Perth after being in Sydney to play Geelong and Collingwood
I firmly believe footy should not be returning to Victoria, but the league needs to be very careful about evening it up with interstate teams. They need to ensure the QLD teams now spend the majority of the remainder of the season over in WA, NSW and SA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back