No Oppo Supporters Non Bulldog Footy Talk - Bulldogs only - Part 3

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
So it's wrong to trust a person you've (presumably) been intimate with? Can't you have a bit of fun with someone and not expect them to * you over?

He shared it, and she made it clear she didn't want that, that's the real issue here. Taking a photo like that isn't the issue, sharing it without consent is.

She showed herself to him with consent and let him take the photo (although we have no clarity on whether it was posed for or carefully taken, he may have snapped it quickly). She gave no consent for him to show it to all of his mates and the public at large - and it was explicit that she did not want that. He did it. The end.

So it's wrong to trust a person you've (presumably) been intimate with? Can't you have a bit of fun with someone and not expect them to **** you over?

He shared it, and she made it clear she didn't want that, that's the real issue here. Taking a photo like that isn't the issue, sharing it without consent is.

She showed herself to him with consent and let him take the photo, she gave no consent for him to show it to all of his mates and the public at large - and it was explicit that she did not want that. He did it. The end.
You've changed the story again.
Who's to say they were intimate? Or that she knew him well enough to trust him?
It was an exceedingly idiotic situation to put yourself in. And if I was a family member of this girl I'd be disappointed in her.

At no stage did I say that what Broad did wasn't the big issue here. It was idiotic at best and disgustingly predatory at worst. But the whole situation was dumb. End of story.

I don't even know what everyone is talking about. After doing a comprehensive search, All I found was a photo that had more sections deleted than the JFK file.
Not only was it non intrusive, but there is more to see in a ch9 live broadcast of the weather report from St. Kilda Pier.
Overblown if you ask me

You've changed the story again.
Who's to say they were intimate? Or that she knew him well enough to trust him?
It was an exceedingly idiotic situation to put yourself in. And if I was a family member of this girl I'd be disappointed in her.

At no stage did I say that what Broad did wasn't the big issue here. It was idiotic at best and disgustingly predatory at worst. But the whole situation was dumb. End of story.

It was reported today that they were in an intimate relationship dating back before the premiership, that a key component in a relationship is trust, I would have thought. Therefore you would think that a few photos taken when both had a few drinks would not have been shared in a trusted relationship. Why then if he breaks that trust and doesn't delete the photos but sent them on to other people, assuming men to ogle her body as the spoils of the win, that you think the woman is to blame?

If you are in the 'helping profession' then you should remember honest reflection on unconscious bias is a fundamental of any professional working with others.

It was reported today that they were in an intimate relationship dating back before the premiership, that a key component in a relationship is trust, I would have thought. Therefore you would think that a few photos taken when both had a few drinks would not have been shared in a trusted relationship. Why then if he breaks that trust and doesn't delete the photos but sent them on to other people, assuming men to ogle her body as the spoils of the win, that you think the woman is to blame?

If you are in the 'helping profession' then you should remember honest reflection on unconscious bias is a fundamental of any professional working with others.
When did I say the woman is to blame?
I said it was a dumb situation to put yourself in. Without knowledge of said relationship. Even then I specifically said that what Broad did was the big issue.
Seriously. You have assumed a lot. And you have personally insulted me yet again. Maybe I am not the one with the unconscious bias. Please no longer respond to me. You seem unable (or unwilling) to keep away from personal insults and accusations with me. I really don't need your s**t to go with the s**t I'm dealing with personally at the moment. Thank you.

Fair point. But let's be honest here, would you delete it? It was an incredible image

I've taken photos of my wife and vice versa and when asked for them to be deleted have done so. To take photos like that, you'd hope implies a level of trust, pretty s**t on Broad's behalf to break that trust.

Doesn't matter what gender either is taking the photo, i.e when photo's of Cloke were shared in womens magazines without his consent.

I've taken photos of my wife and vice versa and when asked for them to be deleted have done so. To take photos like that, you'd hope implies a level of trust, pretty s**t on Broad's behalf to break that trust.

Doesn't matter what gender either is taking the photo, i.e when photo's of Cloke were shared in womens magazines without his consent.
And - ahem - NRiewoldt and ZDawson :D Forgot NDalSanto

Last edited:

Anything digital can and often does get out into the wild. Trust no-one.

Very silly to allow an intimate photo of yourself be taken. Almost as silly as the idiots that use Facebook.

Moving on...

Anyone see Kevin Sheedy being interviewed tonight on the 7.30 Report?

Didn't realise that the AFL bought into so many of his ideas to help the Bombers e.g. Anzac Day was his idea.

And what about the reporter interviewing him? Jesus, Tracey Holmes has turned into an old bag.

Stan Grant could do a lot better,

Anything digital can and often does get out into the wild. Trust no-one.

Very silly to allow an intimate photo of yourself be taken. Almost as silly as the idiots that use Facebook.

Oh please this young lady was very aware what she was doing and I find it hilarious they have thrown that kid under the bus.

It was not Natthan Broad who took that photo and he was not with the young lady who complained. He was the one that sent the photo out but was not involved in the taking of it.

Do some research and find out where the said young lady works and which Richmond player in known to frequent that establishment weekly AND then find out who actually runs that establishment andit will all become clear.

She also shut up very quickly when she remembered who is her actual employer

Oh please this young lady was very aware what she was doing and I find it hilarious they have thrown that kid under the bus.

It was not Natthan Broad who took that photo and he was not with the young lady who complained. He was the one that sent the photo out but was not involved in the taking of it.

Do some research and find out where the said young lady works and which Richmond player in known to frequent that establishment weekly AND then find out who actually runs that establishment andit will all become clear.

She also shut up very quickly when she remembered who is her actual employer

A very odd response to my post which was very general.

IF she was quite aware of what she was doing and therefore the likely consequences, fair enough, she got what she deserved.

So where does she work, which Tigers guy goes there and who runs the joint?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

A very odd response to my post which was very general.

IF she was quite aware of what she was doing and therefore the likely consequences, fair enough, she got what she deserved.

So where does she work, which Tigers guy goes there and who runs the joint?

I wasn’t exactly referring to your comment but responding in general.

It’s not hard to find out mate and I’m not throwing names out there I get abused every time I do. Let’s just say there are plenty more photos out there of said girl in her particular employment area

I wasn’t exactly referring to your comment but responding in general.

It’s not hard to find out mate and I’m not throwing names out there I get abused every time I do. Let’s just say there are plenty more photos out there of said girl in her particular employment area

OK, fair enough. Thanks for the response.

Looks like the young Tiger is the fall guy.

Sorry to digress but when did the wirld become so upset with a pair of breasts??

Are we such naive puritans that someone's naked body parts should trigger a social outcry?

Would this be such an issue in Europe?

As far as I'm aware it's an issue of consent or lack there of, not one public morality.

Fwiw I like boobs.

I like Mullett. Wanted to sign him after we made the decision not to elevate Roarke.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back