No Oppo Supporters Non Bulldog Footy Talk - Bulldogs only - Part 3

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

We may not have the round's lowest score after all..

Remember this is an almost "full strength" Geelong, playing against a really s**t team in Essendon, in perfect conditions yet they are still 3pts behind our total score from last night in torrential rain with many f our best 22 still out. Yet the media will find some way to make us look bad.....we won the premiership less than two years ago, what a spectacular fall from grace...Yada Yada yada

Woosha's press conference was so uninspiring. No wonder his team hasn't turned up for most of the season.

Victorian snowfields are gonna be less crowded than usual this ski season.
I still don't rate Melbourne. They can beat up on bad teams but still struggle against good ones. And Carlton were just absolutely putrid.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I still don't rate Melbourne. They can beat up on bad teams but still struggle against good ones. And Carlton were just absolutely putrid.

Slightly off topic, but after decades of watching Carlton beat up lower sides (like us) through cheating and buying top players from poorer clubs, I find it deliciously wonderful to watch them get a smacking from one of their historical victims.

I loved Melbourne's win today!

Happy for the Eagles to win it this year.

Tigers smugness has been insufferable, so thrilled they've been brought down to size a bit.
But they haven't at all .. in fact they are just as smug that the GF is played at the MCG so they effectively "always have a home final and will smash them there"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back