No Oppo Supporters Non Bulldog Footy Talk - Bulldogs only - Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't like this new thread. Change scares me.

I have not been out of my house since last week. Is it safe outside?

Did you know that the Richmond players are playing themselves in the Grand Final according to Melbourne media? Please note that I did not add the word "with" after the word "playing". I always think of the children.

The premiership cup is currently being shown off around the Royal Children's Hospital with a TV crew and......Boomer Harvey.

Wards full of sick kids must be asking 'Who is this funny little old man? Where's Dusty?'

May 30, 2016
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Boston Bruins, Boston Celtics
The premiership cup is currently being shown off around the Royal Children's Hospital with a TV crew and......Boomer Harvey.

Wards full of sick kids must be asking 'Who is this funny little old man? Where's Dusty?'
Remember when Norf were relevant enough to compete for premiership cups?

I sure don't.

a norf marketing genius said:
“Our official name is yet to be worked through but will reflect the joint venture ... it will likely be the North Melbourne Tassie Kangaroos.”

Its amazing.

giphy.gif

Last edited:

Mingo

Norm Smith Medallist
Apr 8, 2006
Western
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Melbourne Renegades
Can I just say, I for one don't understand the creating of a new thread when a certain thread hits a certain amount of posts. I'd rather bask in the glory of one massive uber thread that has been around since the dawn of time with 40,000 posts.

Anyway, this was just a fancy way of subscribing to the thread.

Pugz89

Brownlow Medallist
Jun 29, 2015
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
So Crows fwd line coach David Teague to Pies and Francou off to the Crows as replacement. Looks like we won't be involved in the coaching merry go round after all....

I knew it wouldn't be safe outside! I was feeling well enough to walk down to my local pizza parlour here in Keilor East to pick up a Capricciosa/Mexicana pizza for dinner and what do I see two doors down from it? My Chemist had the front of his shop decorated in yellow and black streamers, balloons and even a giant Tiger flag. I felt like "taking a knee" in front of the flag, but I'm not one to just follow the crowd. I did threaten to take my business elsewhere, but I can't walk to the next nearest chemist. This is worse than living in Trumpland. Well, maybe not that bad... unless, of course... I don't even want to think about it.

Mingo

Norm Smith Medallist
Apr 8, 2006
Western
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Melbourne Renegades
I knew it wouldn't be safe outside! I was feeling well enough to walk down to my local pizza parlour here in Keilor East to pick up a Capricciosa/Mexicana pizza for dinner and what do I see two doors down from it? My Chemist had the front of his shop decorated in yellow and black streamers, balloons and even a giant Tiger flag. I felt like "taking a knee" in front of the flag, but I'm not one to just follow the crowd. I did threaten to take my business elsewhere, but I can't walk to the next nearest chemist. This is worse than living in Trumpland. Well, maybe not that bad... unless, of course... I don't even want to think about it.
Centre way? I grew up in Keilor Park spent many hours of my youth in that area. First JB Hi-Fi and the shittest JB Hi-Fi was there.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

No. Dinah Parade. A former student from my Avondale High School days back in the 70s owns the pizza place. I never had to pay when I stopped in there while visiting Melbourne. Now he just charges me $10 for a family size pizza. He's a big Hawthorn supporter with posters and stuff on the walls. I taught a cousin of a woman who works in the chemist's. My influence in the area runs deep. ;)

Ozil

Club Legend
Dec 10, 2015
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Arsenal
Wilson's the best kick in that team, they'll be spewing.

Reckon they'd be starting to worry. List profile outside a handful of midfield stars is thinning out fast.

Wilson's the best kick in that team, they'll be spewing.

Reckon they'd be starting to worry. List profile outside a handful of midfield stars is thinning out fast.

Wilson will get them another first rounder, Smith could but probably shouldn't, Kennedy means Blues will probably give their feeder team overs.

Dav1d

Brownlow Medallist
Aug 31, 2012
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Wilson will get them another first rounder, Smith could but probably shouldn't, Kennedy means Blues will probably give their feeder team overs.

I would feel ill if Devon Smith got them a first round selection, he is an okay player who has rhe odd standout game. But consistency or injury has always stopped him from going on with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back