No Oppo Supporters Non Bulldog Footy Talk - Bulldogs only - Part 3

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
hey guys sorry if this is the wrong spot to put this but idk where else delete it if its not ok but with Round 1 coming up im looking to get tickets for the game and are all the tickets on sale? because im looking on ticket master and there is only a few L1 sections available on the Swans side surely its not a sellout right? like i was hoping for something more with dogs supporters

View attachment 630612
It's not unusual for bastard ticket agencies to release only certain sections at a time to satisfy requirements other than those of the paying public. Check closer to the date and you might find other sections have suddenly become "available".

Don't start me on monopoly providers ...

Doesn't seem right. Unless its a final, no way's we'd draw 48,000 to a game featuring an interstate team.

Could be wrong, but form experience of heaps of game son level three and walking past those areas. Isn't those blue areas normally Ticketmaster reserved seating? If so, then probably explains the limited sections.
yea my thoughts exactly like i only get to go to like one game a year but pretty sure i didnt have this trouble last year

A lot more people purchase reserved seats though, where our seats are there has been a couple of spare seats for years. How many tickets are you after?
after 3 tickets

It's not unusual for bastard ticket agencies to release only certain sections at a time to satisfy requirements other than those of the paying public. Check closer to the date and you might find other sections have suddenly become "available".

Don't start me on monopoly providers ...
yea thats what i was thinking would happen will wait abit like no way this is a sellout lol

Going off the Cats board they must’ve only watched Dahl for the first time on the weekend.

I love Dahl, but they’re only just realising he isn’t a forwards a-hole... the boy needs to play mid.

What you mean like Essendon insisted Stringer would be a mid, and the Bulldogs don’t have a clue:eek::oops::rolleyes:

How'd Dalhaus go?

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

He played well, 25 possessions and eight tackles. A little bit of the 2016-2017 look in him. Not sure he will find those freakish goals like he used to in his early days, but looks to fit in well with Geelong as a pressure forward role.

He played well, 25 possessions and eight tackles. A little bit of the 2016-2017 look in him. Not sure he will find those freakish goals like he used to in his early days, but looks to fit in well with Geelong as a pressure forward role.

Ugh. He definitely needed a change of clubs. Bulldogs toxic culture, he was a big part of it and needed to smarten up.

Can't say I'll enjoy seeing him play well in the hoops. I don't hate seeing Stringer play well... but Dahl just irks me.

Who/what did we get for Adams in the end?

Already shaping up a good trade decision by us. Guys body is simply not up for AFL footy.
We got Pick 32 (became 37, grabbing Laitham Vandermeer) as well as Hawks' 2019 3rd round pick (since Mitchell was injured, this will probably end up somewhere around Pick 45)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Roughead has looked pretty good in his two practice matches with the Pies. Got to do it in the real stuff, but if he goes on to be a handy defender given our issues I’ll spew

He got through two games without getting hurt is the first miracle or are our med staff just not up to it?

Think playing down back helps him, body certainly not up to rucking

In the end we really didn’t need him back and need to get games into English so even if he goes ok at the pies it’s probably the right call.

I wish him the best he did nothing wrong by the club and we moved him on so good luck to him

In the end we really didn’t need him back and need to get games into English so even if he goes ok at the pies it’s probably the right call.

I wish him the best he did nothing wrong by the club and we moved him on so good luck to him
IMO we are a key back short so would have liked to keep him, particularly over pick 75 that I don’t think we even used,but he seemed pretty keen for a new start either way

IMO we are a key back short so would have liked to keep him, particularly over pick 75 that I don’t think we even used,but he seemed pretty keen for a new start either way

If they found where Lewis Young was and actually gave Roberts a chance we have plenty.

We are actually 2-3 key forwards short

Last edited:
People here were complaining when Roughead played back last year because he was apparently 'no good'. Now suddenly we made a mistake letting him go because he's now being played in his natural position down back?

People here were complaining when Roughead played back last year because he was apparently 'no good'. Now suddenly we made a mistake letting him go because he's now being played in his natural position down back?
My view was he was cooked in the ruck, the removal of the third man up killed him. But he was always serviceable down back. That was my view at the time on the draft/trade board when he got traded. I think we encouraged him to explore free agency thinking we’d get a 3rd round compo. Instead we got pick 75 that we didn’t even use. So I’d like to think I can express disappointment about that

Roughead has looked pretty good in his two practice matches with the Pies. Got to do it in the real stuff, but if he goes on to be a handy defender given our issues I’ll spew

Still gets beaten on the lead and still loses his man when the ball is in flight. No thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back