No Oppo Supporters Non Bulldog Footy Talk - Bulldogs only - Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
KPF who played for Sandringham last year and missed out on being drafted in his draft year around
197 cm tall, trained with St Kilda was going to play in the SANFL next year. Sydney had a spot so
gave him a chance.
Well how dumb are Sydney? Who the heck needs a KPF?

Next you'll be telling me he can take contested pack marks is fast on the lead and can kick straight ... Oh and I bet he doesn't like to handball either.

Pfffft. What a wasted pick.

Yojimbo

Cancelled
10k Posts
Nov 14, 2012
The "Elephant" in the room.
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Well how dumb are Sydney? Who the heck needs a KPF?

Next you'll be telling me he can take contested pack marks is fast on the lead and can kick straight ... Oh and I bet he doesn't like to handball either.

Pfffft. What a wasted pick.
No that was Matthew Hammelmann, I thought we had a rookie spot left, but then they upgraded Khamis from
B Rookie to A Rookie. Good luck to the kid it must be wonderful to get such a late look in when you are set to
play interstate.

gangsta deluxe

Norm Smith Medallist
Nov 14, 2005
Melbourne
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Rajasthan Royals!!!
“Clinical Anxiety” lol, if anyone has seen the video of Hogan without pants champing at the bit like a horse from Weir’s stable they’d doubt that

Mar 15, 2012
Melbourne
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
“Clinical Anxiety” lol, if anyone has seen the video of Hogan without pants champing at the bit like a horse from Weir’s stable they’d doubt that
Hogan, Bennell and Sylvia all high profile recruits to Freo within the past 5 years who've had significant issues almost immediately upon arriving. Wonder if they'll rethink their recruiting strategy, perhaps not enough due diligence being done.

Lindsay_Gilbee

Premiership Player
Oct 13, 2017
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Isn’t it well known that Hogan is one of the most cooked in the afl?

I can’t wait to see a certain freo supporter who takes every chance he can to call Liber a “junkie” defend this.

There’s more and more of these types getting drafted. People who don’t hang around in “footy” crowds besides when they have to. All because of the spotlight going on them so early these days IMO. Not that it’s an excuse.

gangsta deluxe

Norm Smith Medallist
Nov 14, 2005
Melbourne
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Rajasthan Royals!!!
A still from the video with old mate enjoying the festivities. His pants are around his ankles...
DC563324-D73A-4ECE-BEE1-F9E7B5B58ECA.png

This stupid no runners rule sucks. Two Sydney teams use the runner to fill space and essentially cheat but rather than censure these clubs specifically all teams must suffer. And the youngest teams (us) will suffer most with the older teams like hawthorn getting a leg up. Bullsh*t decision by the AFL.

BRWB

Brownlow Medallist
10k Posts The Cult of Robbo
Oct 7, 2012
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
This stupid no runners rule sucks. Two Sydney teams use the runner to fill space and essentially cheat but rather than censure these clubs specifically all teams must suffer. And the youngest teams (us) will suffer most with the older teams like hawthorn getting a leg up. Bullsh*t decision by the AFL.

The recruitment and/or selection of Lloyd, Duryea and Dickson makes sense.

Mar 15, 2012
Melbourne
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Footscray, Melbourne City
I like the change. Watching our JLT2 game in Ballarat definitely looked better for the lack of non-playing support staff on the ground.

Coaches might actually have to spend time during the week teaching their players on how to play instead of spoon feeding the information to them on the day.

If we turn out to suck at this aspect, I would consider that to be a reflection on our coaches, not the new rules. They've had months of pre-season to give their messages to the players, knowing that this was coming.

Yojimbo

Cancelled
10k Posts
Nov 14, 2012
The "Elephant" in the room.
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Petrevski-seton is an absolute dud of a top 6 pick.
Played the most games of anyone from that draft year equal with Tom Stewart on 43 even Andrew McGrath has
only played 41 Games albeit for a better team. I thought his second half was better tonight, Carlton are a bit
like us it is hard to stand out if you are outside leaning as a player.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back