No Oppo Supporters Non Bulldog Footy Talk - Bulldogs only - Part 3

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I only got to see the last quarter of tonight's game but I'm sure I heard a commentator say "you're not allowed to handball in the square". I think he was referring to the centre square (not the goal square) because that's where the play was at the time.

Have I missed something? Is this another new rule the AFL has snuck in (maybe just this week)?
If not, what was the context of the comment?

I only got to see the last quarter of tonight's game but I'm sure I heard a commentator say "you're not allowed to handball in the square". I think he was referring to the centre square (not the goal square) because that's where the play was at the time.

Have I missed something? Is this another new rule the AFL has snuck in (maybe just this week)?
If not, what was the context of the comment?

It's the goal square. They were talking about the new kick out rules.

It definitely had the look of an ACL the way that it twisted when he landed. Hope for his sake that it isn't but I wouldn't be confident

ive always said martin is their best player, but rance is their most important player.

i wonder if mcgovern went down for WC, would they have made top 4 ? flag? prob no

Bad luck for Rance.

Ends the Tiges' charmed injury run. Interesting to see how they cope.

Richmond increased their lead when Rance went off, Grimes is just as important, great lock down defender
who should have been all Australian last year. Injuries happen you just adapt in a different area or with
slightly different personnel.

I think Richmond can cope - Astbury is quality and Grimes can play taller, or they bring someone in. Certainly doesn't help but it's not the end of the season for them.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Should be a good game tonight. Hate baracking for the Pies. Be a bit shattering watching Dahl smash it too.

Surely you didn't barrack for Richmond against them
OMG You're right. It's even more than that. Five games in a row - a new world's record for sure! (Though I don't think I watched QF2 last year, so It might be just four.) I forgot about the Final Series last year. Call the Guinness World Records people. Stat!

Honestly who names their kid Gryan
A couple named Mrthye and Fedween perhaps?.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back