No Oppo Supporters Non Bulldog Footy Talk - Bulldogs only - Part 3

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bolton's last win - Western Bulldogs
Brad Scott's last win - Western Bulldogs

Says a lot!!!!
All it says is that we are lucky that the focus has been on our another club during each of the past weeks, otherwise the blowtorch would have been firmly applied to us already.

All it says is that we are lucky that the focus has been on our another club during each of the past weeks, otherwise the blowtorch would have been firmly applied to us already.

I’d love a whack from the media, some external pressure might kickstart some more consistent effort.

I was willing to give us an out last year with the number of injuries we had but not only are we just as bad this year but it looks like we’ve regressed further with the loses to GC, Carlton and Norf.

A lack of strong key position depth didn’t stop us in 2015 and 2016. Why is it such a big deal now? We used to be the most reliable, bankable, hard-at-it team in the comp less then three years ago. Now we’re the most unreliable team in the comp and it ******* sucks and I’m not sure this current coaching group has the capacity to change it.

Bolts was incredibly classy in that presser. Genuine guy who did the selfless thing by playing the kids in spite of win/less record, which eventually saw him get the boot.

They'd want to grab a couple of late season wins to try and show the move was justified, while trying to move a few spots up the ladder.

President sitting next to Bolton telling of his sacking is cringeworthy. President looked more nervous and out of place than the coach he sacked. No confidence in that guy whatsoever.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
Was pretty embarrassing

The more he talked, the more you thought "why the * are you sacking him"?

Sacking the wrong people IMO

Watched the NT Thunder versus Redland Bombers replay last night and my boy Matthew
Hammelmann slotted a lazy nine goals and gave off at least three more, the man on
commentary summed it up well when he said there are AFL players who could not lace
up this guys boots. NT Thunder are playing the kids and some of them were quite good,
but we lost again.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Anyone see 360 last night and Robbos rant against Bucks? Not saying Bucks could have let sleeping dogs lie and just dodge around it, but Whately brought the Bucks/Malthouse feud up when he asked the bloody question. But oh no, says Robbo, it wasn't the journos fault one iota for going all New Idea in his interview. These journos piss me off. They're never at fault.
Are they Barrett?

Malthouse was a good coach but hes a flog.
That might be true as is what everything Buckley said. But my point is why did a journalist have to ask the question in the first place? What's it to us if we already thunk he's a flog anyway? As I said, belongs to bitchy New Idea gossip columns.

That might be true as is what everything Buckley said. But my point is why did a journalist have to ask the question in the first place? What's it to us if we already thunk he's a flog anyway? As I said, belongs to bitchy New Idea gossip columns.

Because society eats this stuff up.

Anyone see 360 last night and Robbos rant against Bucks? Not saying Bucks could have let sleeping dogs lie and just dodge around it, but Whately brought the Bucks/Malthouse feud up when he asked the bloody question. But oh no, says Robbo, it wasn't the journos fault one iota for going all New Idea in his interview. These journos piss me off. They're never at fault.
Are they Barrett?

LOL I was in hospital Wed and they had Foxtel so I was able to see 360 for the first time. Wow, Robbo looked like he wanted to hang, draw and quarter Buckley for saying what he did WHEN he did. He kept repeating that he didn't so much object to the words he used but it was not the time. Interesting that journos often say crap at the wrong time, but that's part of their job, they'd say.

LOL I was in hospital Wed and they had Foxtel so I was able to see 360 for the first time. Wow, Robbo looked like he wanted to hang, draw and quarter Buckley for saying what he did WHEN he did. He kept repeating that he didn't so much object to the words he used but it was not the time. Interesting that journos often say crap at the wrong time, but that's part of their job, they'd say.
Thanks Chicago! You understood my point. Alright for one and not the other.

Anyhoo, on more important matters. Are you ok?

Thanks Chicago! You understood my point. Alright for one and not the other.

Anyhoo, on more important matters. Are you ok?

Yeah. Just had to check into hospital the night before because of my illness to be on a drip before a colonoscopy. My BP had to be monitored too because of my low BP. For some reason I'm awfully hungry today! LOL

I'm thinking of getting Foxtel now for my computer, though I manage to keep myself busy with free to air TV and YouTube and other online sites.

Yeah. Just had to check into hospital the night before because of my illness to be on a drip before a colonoscopy. My BP had to be monitored too because of my low BP. For some reason I'm awfully hungry today! LOL

I'm thinking of getting Foxtel now for my computer, though I manage to keep myself busy with free to air TV and YouTube and other online sites.
Good to hear - sort of. I hope everything goes ok.

Hmmm. Foxtel. We have it solely for AFL and it's not really worth it IMO. Some good series come out. And of course I get 50 million reruns and anytime access to Psycho when I'm feeling like a devilish giggle (yes, I'm a weirdo, but it has some very funny lines if you watch it enough lol)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back