No Oppo Supporters Non Bulldog Footy Talk - Bulldogs only - Part 3

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
The best bit is the anaesthesia they give you so you're conscious (sort of) but can't remember anything about it afterwards.
Could have done with some of that at the Norf game.
I was dead asleep. Actually that's why I had special care and had to stay in hospital the night before, so that the "asleep" part could end that first sentence, not the "dead" part. My orthostatic hypotension had to be closely monitored. I woke up and thought I was watching some hospital video on YouTube. lol

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Letting hi run loose worked well last time... worked well for Brisbane too
Tagging him can be counter productive. Most occasions, what small advantage you gain, you lose the other way.

Unless you've got someone who can match it with him - while not costing you in output, there's no point. There aren't many players like that in the league.

Pointless? He's been tagged out of it a few times this year.

Unless.... look who took him out of games. De Boer, most effectively.

Why do you always take the opposite view ... always

I don't. It just seems to be opposite to you a lot and apparently that makes me wrong. Maybe that says something about me, or maybe something about you...

Fact is, every club's supporters complains about umpiring. Not sure how you can say otherwise.

Hopefully we won’t play a midget team like last time against Carlton. They are a good marking team. And not kicking multiple behinds should help as well.
I think that not kicking multiple behinds could work definitely worth a go

Brisbane fans are hilarious, choke up a 6 goal lead but it’s down to the umpiring
Lachie Neale had 25 Possessions in the first half, Carlton rolled Ed Curnow onto him and he had 6 Possessions
in the second half, changed the momentum, changed the game. Look for the glory, but ignore the real story.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back