No Oppo Supporters Non Bulldog Footy Talk - Bulldogs only - Part 3

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Can we please clear this up:

WE DIDNT GET RID OF DAHLHAUS

He CHOSE to leave

He was a FREE AGENT

We OFFERED him a contract but he chose to go to Geelong for the same money. Yes, there was also an extra year on the contract but he clearly wanted out.

So sick of reading that we "got rid of him" as if it was comparable to the Stringer situation.
Culture, pretty simple

No, because he'd still be playing below par with us. When you're enjoying football and winning, it shows on game day in your effort and body language. We were neither winning, and he openly said he wasn't enjoying it, and it showed on game day. A fresh start rejuvenated him. Wouldn't have seen the same Dahlhaus you're seeing at Geelong if he was playing for us now.
Mate he gave it his all when we were losing.

Feel out of love with the club, can blame the club for that. Seems like he wasn't the only one

As I said in the last game thread when we played west coast, they are not a top 4 team. Got belted by a bottom 6 team tonight.. Amazing those who continue to make excuses for us and our poor form saying the eagles are a top 4 side, when we should have beaten them. There is no excuse for kicking 4-10 at half time and then turn to absolute piss in the second half against a team that can't even beat Sydney.. ..

As I said in the last game thread when we played west coast, they are not a top 4 team. Got belted by a bottom 6 team tonight.. Amazing those who continue to make excuses for us and our poor form saying the eagles are a top 4 side, when we should have beaten them. There is no excuse for kicking 4-10 at half time and then turn to absolute piss in the second half against a team that can't even beat Sydney.. ..
How are they not a top 4 team?

1. They are reigning Premiers.
2. They are currently in the top 4.

I don’t know how else you can define a team as ‘top 4’.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You know we lost to 16th placed Freo the week before our finals run in 2016 yeah ?

West Coast have not won in Sydney for 20 years. It’s their bogey ground.

Jeez, if you think our skills are bad look at Melbourne. That contested footy hardness mantra is really working....I can smell their stink all the way from the 'G

Clayton Oliver is brilliant at disadvantaging his own team with a backwards/sideways clearance like few players I’ve seen.

Most of his contested possessions are throws as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back