No Oppo Supporters Non Bulldog Footy Talk - Bulldogs only - Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fantastic! Patrick Dangerfield is on Talking Footy tonight. I almost forget what he looks like since it's been so long since he was on my TV screen. :rolleyes:

It is a shame that Max Gawn plays for Melbourne, that was easily the best game played by a ruckman
I have seen recently he schooled Brodie Grundy. It would be good if Gawn was captain then at the
coin toss the commentators could say "Max won the toss and he's Gawn with the wind".
Just as well he’s not a cricketer. Imagine the commentary every time he gets out.

Still, if he becomes one of the great ruckmen, maybe with a Brownlow to his credit, even after he retires he’ll be Gawn but not forgotten.

Ok ok, I was just leaving ...

Mar 15, 2012
Melbourne
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Footscray, Melbourne City
Just as well he’s not a cricketer. Imagine the commentary every time he gets out.

Still, if he becomes one of the great ruckmen, maybe with a Brownlow to his credit, even after he retires he’ll be Gawn but not forgotten.

Ok ok, I was just leaving ...
And take your pundigrions with you! ;)

Fantastic! Patrick Dangerfield is on Talking Footy tonight. I almost forget what he looks like since it's been so long since he was on my TV screen. :rolleyes:

Talking absolute s**t about AFL players and gambling, ignoring the elephant in the room that footy is practically run by gambling companies

It is a shame that Max Gawn plays for Melbourne, that was easily the best game played by a ruckman
I have seen recently he schooled Brodie Grundy. It would be good if Gawn was captain then at the
coin toss the commentators could say "Max won the toss and he's Gawn with the wind".

It would be great if he was DogGawn 🤔

Just saw that Shaun Higgins had his surgery in the same hospital that I had my colonoscopy last week, The Avenue Hospital, Windsor. If he had my old room, then I hope they cleaned the toilet really well after I left.:poo:

Well...uhhh.... This post has left a sour taste in my mouth.
Why? Did you have a gastroscopy straight after Chicago had his procedure?

Fear not, they clean the device before they use it on somebody else. Well, they're meant to anyway.

That was a little too close for comfort at times, but glad to see the Tigers lose again.

Tonight's unlucky meal for Richmond by Uber Eats was Lemon Chicken, Peking Duck(pancakes) and prawn crackers.

It worked yet again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back