No Oppo Supporters Non Bulldog Footy Talk - Bulldogs only - Part 3

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im not sure that I'd want to be fronting Ross after the defensive efforts of Freo in those last couple of minutes.

Its unforgivable letting two unguarded mids stream forward and kick goals practically from the goal square with 3 minutes left in the game.

If anyone got all their tips right this round you've got devil secret powers.

Mind you, I tipped us like I do every week.

Sitting at around the 200,000th mark on the AFL official comp.

As much as we bemoan our post 2016 flame-out, we'll always have that brief moment in the sun.

An experience that anybody that chose to wrap the Albatros of supporting the Melbourne Demons around their necks is likely to have anytime soon.
Or even... unlikely

Last edited:

Yojimbo

Cancelled
10k Posts
Nov 14, 2012
The "Elephant" in the room.
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
You would say some of these teams are actually trying to lose, listening to some of today's games you
wonder what they do during the week. I have never seen such fluctuations in the reliability of a teams
performance as I have witnessed this season it's bizarre.

Luder

Team Captain
Jun 7, 2019
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Orazio Fantasia wants out of the Bombers to head back home to SA.

I am amused.
This off-season is going to be entertaining. Good luck to the SA teams when dealing with Dodoro. Still 2 years left on his contract, and is a certified gun, so I look forward to seeing the inevitable demand for Pick 2 from the Crows / 1st rounder + Duursma from Port or whatever he ends up demanding.

Why can't Orazio be from Footscray and miss the western suburbs instead :(

Jun 7, 2012
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
San Antonio, West Ham, Renegades
This off-season is going to be entertaining. Good luck to the SA teams when dealing with Dodoro. Still 2 years left on his contract, and is a certified gun, so I look forward to seeing the inevitable demand for Pick 2 from the Crows / 1st rounder + Duursma from Port or whatever he ends up demanding.

Why can't Orazio be from Footscray and miss the western suburbs instead :(

What do we think he's worth?

I'd say first rounder for sure. If it's 10+ I'd expect something else to be added to the deal, maybe Drew or one of Ports young rucks.

It'll definitely be a last second trade.

Luder

Team Captain
Jun 7, 2019
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
What do we think he's worth?

I'd say first rounder for sure. If it's 10+ I'd expect something else to be added to the deal, maybe Drew or one of Ports young rucks.

It'll definitely be a last second trade.
Easily a pick in the top 10. Brisbane gave up Pick 12 for Charlie Cameron, and this was before he really broke out. Fantasia would have to demand an early pick. If Port finish 8th, then something like Pick 11 + Drew for Fantasia seems fair.

Alternatively, they give up the out-of-form Wines, but he's just been made their captain so would be a strange move

(Log in to remove this ad.)

JHC I hate Ch 7 with a passion. Just saw the promo for our match for Saturday with the headline, "Danger game". Why don't they just proclaim him Pope Patrick and forget about the white bloody smoke?

Do Yahoo groups still exist so I can set one up as "Patrick Dangerfield Hate Group"?

Dec 21, 2005
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Easily a pick in the top 10. Brisbane gave up Pick 12 for Charlie Cameron, and this was before he really broke out. Fantasia would have to demand an early pick. If Port finish 8th, then something like Pick 11 + Drew for Fantasia seems fair.

Alternatively, they give up the out-of-form Wines, but he's just been made their captain so would be a strange move
I wouldn't pay 11 plus Drew. Drew is quality. Overs there.

s**t effort to signal a move now.

Luder

Team Captain
Jun 7, 2019
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
I wouldn't pay 11 plus Drew. Drew is quality. Overs there.

s**t effort to signal a move now.
Guess we rate Fantasia differently. I'm of the opinion he's easily worth that price given I view him as one of the best small forwards in the competition. I feel that Port has enough depth in the inside-mid department to be able to afford that price.

Although if anything, if I were Port I'd be more ready to trade off SPP, especially since his personality would probably allow him to fit right in at Essendon along with Stringer

Next Waiting

Norm Smith Medallist
Jan 19, 2014
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
We've had our share of questionable trades in recent times
but
can anyone top Adelaides effort of 2 first rounders for Bryce "can't get a game' Gibbs.
Pretty sure we'd be melting down Chernobyll style if it were us

hutchy31

Norm Smith Medallist
May 25, 2014
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Four goals in two quarters of footy, in pretty good conditions on a Friday night.

Seriously, the future of the game is in trouble if this season is indicative of a trend.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back