No Oppo Supporters Non Bulldog Footy Talk - Bulldogs only - Part 3

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can’t be bothered looking for it but I remember you saying at the time that you had heard jake had messed up real bad . And you were not surprised they were getting rid of him. Now every time he kicks a goal you bring him up.

Wrong. I may have said he stuffed up but I always backed him to stay and have said it was sh!t since it happened

I’ve constantly challenged the club for getting rid of “bad boys” and keeping “good boys” that aren’t up to it

But nice story let’s hear another one

Last edited:

I can’t be bothered looking for it but I remember you saying at the time that you had heard jake had messed up real bad . And you were not surprised they were getting rid of him. Now every time he kicks a goal you bring him up.

Laugh all you want but go and find ONE post where I have agreed it been happy with Jake going

Go one just one

Laugh all you want but go and find ONE post where I have agreed it been happy with Jake going

Go one just one
Ok maybe I had you wrong thought I heard you say at the time that knew what he had done and you were not surprised they got rid of him. and that if the truth come out he would be lucky to play footy anywhere but Maybe I’m wrong.

Ok maybe I had you wrong thought I heard you say at the time that knew what he had done and you were not surprised they got rid of him. and that if the truth come out he would be lucky to play footy anywhere but Maybe I’m wrong.

Does anyone know what really happened? I’ve heard the rumours as I assume some have but like all rumours they change week to week.

So I have been told some of the things that happened but some of the others things I’ve heard i have no idea if true or not.

But never did I think we should move him on even if the rumours were true and seeing him play well in that jumper makes me sick.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Next week vs cats after a massacre
Oh man, Saints should just forfeit now. Geelong will be looking to revitalise their credentials, and Saints are primed for an absolute flogging. It's at Goomba too, this could get ugly

Does anyone know what really happened? I’ve heard the rumours as I assume some have but like all rumours they change week to week.

So I have been told some of the things that happened but some of the others things I’ve heard i have no idea if true or not.

But never did I think we should move him on even if the rumours were true and seeing him play well in that jumper makes me sick.
HOW WELL HAS HE BEEN GOING? HAVEN'T BEEN FOLLOWING HIM MUCH BUT HADN'T NOTICED ANY BRILLIANT EFFORTS

crap scuse caps

HOW WELL HAS HE BEEN GOING? HAVEN'T BEEN FOLLOWING HIM MUCH BUT HADN'T NOTICED ANY BRILLIANT EFFORTS

crap scuse caps

Jake just being Jake but he looks ready to break out and is always dangerous.

Yeah he has his flaws but I admit a soft spot for the bloke and it just makes me sick seeing him in that putrid jumper.

Oh man, Saints should just forfeit now. Geelong will be looking to revitalise their credentials, and Saints are primed for an absolute flogging. It's at Goomba too, this could get ugly

Players tank it and Richo gets the sack.

Ratten takes over and gets the job full time coz no one else would want it

Jake just being Jake but he looks ready to break out and is always dangerous.

Yeah he has his flaws but I admit a soft spot for the bloke and it just makes me sick seeing him in that putrid jumper.
yeah same

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back