No Oppo Supporters Non Bulldog Footy Talk - Bulldogs only - Part 3

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
GWS has lots of injuries, but quite a few will be back for the finals.
Nearly impossible to win a flag from outside the top 4, though...

Every team has injuries so its no excuse for the plastics, plus they have a greater depth than a lot of other clubs thanks to the AFL's under the table assistance so I have no sympathy for the garbage of a franchise.

Will get off on the basis of insufficient force on the Mumford scale. As always on a Friday night, Cameron Ling thinks it’s OK. Don’t recall him or Richo ever thinking any hit is reportable.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Player gets decapitated.

'Yeah, there's not much in it. He didn't mean it and those things happen in the game. He'll get off'.

Geez Melbourne are sh1thouse. I tipped them due to the weather forecast & Pies poor form, but the rain has stayed away. I doubt they can turn this Titanic-sized failure of a season around in a hurry, more icebergs to come next year.

Geez Melbourne are sh1thouse. I tipped them due to the weather forecast & Pies poor form, but the rain has stayed away. I doubt they can turn this Titanic-sized failure of a season around in a hurry, more icebergs to come next year.
I almost feel sorry for Stephen May (almost). He gets sick of playing In a team that finishes bottom 2 every year, so moves to a team who go from Prelim finalists to 2nd last.

Can’t wait for Melbourne vs Sydney next Friday night :eek:

Is Charlie Dixon the most overhyped and obscenely loved by Fox Footy commentators player in the AFL? They revere him as he f he’s Lockett or Dunstall.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Get it right it's 'DIXXXONNNN!!!'

When’s Paddy Ryder going to bite the bullet and get the clippers out?

Rudest bald patch I’ve seen in sometime. Maybe since the Guerra pre-rug days.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Turned the TV off last night at half time, GWS could not make up the difference and it was not a huge
margin. The three worse coaching performances of the year belong to GWS, team selection in cold
wet and snowy conditions was perplexing, under ten teams are more structurally sound. Marvel
Stadium should host a lot of TV games this time of year, starting with tonight want a blow by blow
description of the Geelong versus North game.

Turned the TV off last night at half time, GWS could not make up the difference and it was not a huge
margin. The three worse coaching performances of the year belong to GWS, team selection in cold
wet and snowy conditions was perplexing, under ten teams are more structurally sound. Marvel
Stadium should host a lot of TV games this time of year, starting with tonight want a blow by blow
description of the Geelong versus North game.

I feel like there are quite a few words missing from this post that would make it make sense.🤔.

Did anyone read the article on Dangerfield in the Herald-Sun today by Robbo. He is not satisfied because he doesn’t have a premiership. He says “ I don’t think I’ll be satisfied until I (????) win a premiership!” That is the problem Danger, I’s don’t win premierships, teams and more importantly clubs win them.

Did anyone read the article on Dangerfield in the Herald-Sun today by Robbo. He is not satisfied because he doesn’t have a premiership. He says “ I don’t think I’ll be satisfied until I (????) win a premiership!” That is the problem Danger, I’s don’t win premierships, teams and more importantly clubs win them.

Couldn't have said it better.

The most self centered, self indulgent piece of excrement I've seen in the Hun and that's saying something.

File it under 'How to make yourself seem like even more of a tosser when you're already top of the league'.

Having said that, I love the fact our flag burns him so much. I love even more the fact Morris has a flag and Dangerfield doesn't.

One who would die for the team and one all about self.

Last edited:

The most self cantered, self indulgent piece of excrement I've seen in the Hun and that's saying something.

File it under 'How to make yourself seem like even more of a tosser when you're top of the league'.

Having said that, I love the fact our flag burns him so much. I love even more the fact Morris has a flag and Dangerfield doesn't.

Every generation has a Dangerfield or a Nathan (FIGJAM) Buckley and the good thing is that they don't achieve their goal

Every team has injuries so its no excuse for the plastics, plus they have a greater depth than a lot of other clubs thanks to the AFL's under the table assistance so I have no sympathy for the garbage of a franchise.

Sorry, I was being a leeettle bit sarcastic, given that we won from 7th...

The most self centered, self indulgent piece of excrement I've seen in the Hun and that's saying something.

File it under 'How to make yourself seem like even more of a tosser when you're already top of the league'.

Just wait til the smarmy prick retires and is all over your TV screen like Jake Stringer on well...you know the rest.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back