No Oppo Supporters Non Bulldog Footy Talk - Bulldogs only - Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mantis Toboggan

Premiership Player
Mar 24, 2018
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Just wait til the smarmy prick retires and is all over your TV screen like Jake Stringer on well...you know the rest.
Yep, he is already being groomed. As if the Cats don’t already have enough representation in the media. Selwood will definitely get a job somewhere too.

There’s very few media personalities I can tolerate. Brad Johnson is just about the only likeable character...and I may be showing my bias there. Richo & David King are also ok. Leigh Montagna is pretty fair. Everyone else drives me up the wall.

God help us all.

Yep, he is already being groomed. As if the Cats don’t already have enough representation in the media. Selwood will definitely get a job somewhere too.

There’s very few media personalities I can tolerate. Brad Johnson is just about the only likeable character...and I may be showing my bias there. Richo & David King are also ok. Leigh Montagna is pretty fair. Everyone else drives me up the wall.

He didn't move back to Geelong so he could be closer to family, he moved back to be close to the epicentre of AFL media in Melbourne.

Aside from Nathan Brown, Ive never seen a player angle for a post football media career as blatantly as he has. When you are willing to be photographed surfing in a suit you clearly are not above debasing yourself to get ahead.

So both of these clubs(Richmond and Carlton) have a total membership of 167,000 allegedly. A little rain scares the vast majority away? There were more people at my Bar Mitzvah.(An oldie, but a goodie.)

So from my calculations, Hawthorn and us are on the same percentage.
Hawthorn will get a boost next week when they play Gold Coast. But then they play West Coast away.
We play GWS and will either just win or just lose.
Adelaide, to lose to West Coast and maybe Collingwood.

So our biggest threat is Adelaide and Hawthorn.

AFDogs

Norm Smith Medallist
Sep 9, 2014
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
So from my calculations, Hawthorn and us are on the same percentage.
Hawthorn will get a boost next week when they play Gold Coast. But then they play West Coast away.
We play GWS and will either just win or just lose.
Adelaide, to lose to West Coast and maybe Collingwood.

So our biggest threat is Adelaide and Hawthorn.

Port?

Jun 7, 2012
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
San Antonio, West Ham, Renegades
Can't see the Hawks beating West Coast with them potentially having a home QF to play for.

Worried Adelaide will beat the injury ravaged Pies and/or Essendon steal one of their last two and we end up in ninth spot. If we win our last two we should'nt have anything to worry about.

Last edited:
Dec 21, 2005
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
I am assuming Port will take Adelaide’s spot and hopefully we take Essendons.
When everyone was bemoaning Essendon for losing to Port, I mentioned at the time that it could have been a very good thing for us. Was actually hoping Freo would win narrowly to keep them hungry to win over the coming weeks.

AFDogs

Norm Smith Medallist
Sep 9, 2014
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
When everyone was bemoaning Essendon for losing to Port, I mentioned at the time that it could have been a very good thing for us. Was actually hoping Freo would win narrowly to keep them hungry to win over the coming weeks.

This, but also not having to worry about Freo is nice. Just hope they show up next week against a depleted Essendon. Really they should win at home but I can see it being a close, nervy game for us to watch.

I'll be cheering on West Coast this afternoon like they're the Western Bulldogs haha.

Worried Adelaide will beat the injury ravaged Pies and/or Essendon steal one of their last two and we end up in Premiershipmond's spot. If we win our last two we should'nt have anything to worry about.

Don’t we have Adelaide last up?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back