No Oppo Supporters Non Bulldog Footy Talk - Bulldogs only - Part 3

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone miss Dahl ?
I’ll kick it off ——. NO

He’s not that good at all is he? I was never his biggest fan but he’s a limited footy player

I don’t expect my footy players to be Albert Einsteins but he came across as a remarkably unintelligent & uninteresting individual in interviews. He was probably a bit shy & didn’t like the media, in fairness.

Premiership hero and that but hey Lukey I reckon we’re closer to another one than you are .

Last edited:

Watching Stringer lose last night was great. Watching Dangerfield lose tonight is greater. Watching Greene lose tomorrow will be the greatest.

Really having trouble differentiating the kits. Maybe I’m getting old. Think it’d be easier if Geelong had white shorts and Collingwood black.
Black much diff from dark blue?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

When you look at the names and the faces and bodies and think about how experienced they are...

And then you look at how youthful our team looks and feels in comparison....

And yet I would have backed us tonight.

Future is very bright my friends.

Jun 7, 2012
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
San Antonio, West Ham, Renegades
Black much diff from dark blue?

It’s just you’ve got one team with majority white top with dark shorts vs a team with a majority black top with white shorts. It’d make more sense to have one team majority white vs majority black but we all know Chris Scott would have a tantrum if they didn’t get to wear their home kit.

C3A70F6E-203F-445E-9FD7-A2F988BEB48B.jpeg

Scary_Foot_9

Norm Smith Medallist
Jul 16, 2013
Canberra
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Tottenham, Cubs, Leafs, Ravens
Watching Stringer lose last night was great. Watching Dangerfield lose tonight is greater. Watching Greene lose tomorrow will be the greatest.

Say what you will about Danger - that performance was one of the best performances I’ve seen in final.

Nearly singlehandedly got them over the line.

It’s just you’ve got one team with majority white top with dark shorts vs a team with a majority black top with white shorts. It’d make more sense to have one team majority white vs majority black but we all know Chris Scott would have a tantrum if they didn’t get to wear their home kit.

View attachment 741611
Pies did the right thing and wore their away top though

Jun 7, 2012
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
San Antonio, West Ham, Renegades
Pies did the right thing and wore their away top though

No that was their home top. Their away top is majority white which clashes too much with Geelong.

Players didn’t seem to have much concern which is the main thing. Was hard for me too watch from tv

giblj

Cancelled
Nov 15, 2014
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
What a turgid, barely watchable game that was. Everything from the kit clash to the dour af footy on display. Cats played scared tonight.

Mattdougie

Cancelled
10k Posts
Jun 29, 2013
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
I will enjoy watching Ablett and Danger hopefully both retire with no flag wins before they do.

Danger is just a flog and Ablett doesn’t deserve one after his treatment to the Suns

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back