Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Black much diff from dark blue?

Not on here

Dec 21, 2005
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Say what you will about Danger - that performance was one of the best performances I’ve seen in final.

Nearly singlehandedly got them over the line.
He was tremendous. Hes a superstar. Its a shame people are constantly negative about an individual's personality. Petty bullshit.

footscray1973

Premiership Player
May 17, 2004
Pepperland
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Footscray
Well that was satisfying, as were two bits of commentary “Ablett too slow”, “Selwood turns it over”.

I really hope Kelly leaves, apart from Duncan (even Danger goes missing at times across a year), they’re midfield is sh1t, but not as sh1t as that forward line apart from Hawkins.

Lets hold off on the ragging out on ex players until we have a result in our game tomorrow.

Nah let’s do it anyway

The two are mutually exclusive

This is the general footy talk thread and it’s easier to critique a player when they aren’t in our colours.

I don’t hate Dahlhaus or Stringer but I hate their stupid football clubs.

wian

Premiership Player
May 21, 2008
melbourne
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
NZ Breakers / New York Knicks
Say what you will about Danger - that performance was one of the best performances I’ve seen in final.

Nearly singlehandedly got them over the line.

I'll give him credit tonight. Actually pulled his finger out. Still lost though.. Which will ultimately reflect on his career if he doesn't win a premiership

dergert

Brownlow Medallist
Jun 17, 2014
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Nah let’s do it anyway

The two are mutually exclusive

This is the general footy talk thread and it’s easier to critique a player when they aren’t in our colours.

I don’t hate Dahlhaus or Stringer but I hate their stupid football clubs.
I want to rag on stringer so hard but wont let myself!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yojimbo

Cancelled
10k Posts
Nov 14, 2012
The "Elephant" in the room.
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Collingwood versus Geelong was always going to represent the most unwatchable game of the finals
first week. Two from two on the finals predictor so far, I am on fire. How can a team be happy with
that display given the number of staff in the coaches box ?

Scary_Foot_9

Norm Smith Medallist
Jul 16, 2013
Canberra
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Tottenham, Cubs, Leafs, Ravens
I'll give him credit tonight. Actually pulled his finger out. Still lost though.. Which will ultimately reflect on his career if he doesn't win a premiership

I look forward to hearing about your similar judgements on T. Lockett, G. Ablett, C. Grant, N Buckley, N. Riewoldt and others.

I mean how could they measure up to the likes of Zaine Cordy or Fletcher Roberts as footballers.

Sep 14, 2003
Williamstown
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
LA Angels, Maple Leafs
So will Chris Scott be able to NOT suggest playing Eagles in Geelong next week at the press conference coming up?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If the AFL want to maximize the size of the crowd, they should play it at Optus Stadium in Perth just to see Scott's reaction.

Optus = 60K
MCG = 45K
GMHBA = 30K

Scary_Foot_9

Norm Smith Medallist
Jul 16, 2013
Canberra
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Tottenham, Cubs, Leafs, Ravens
The tall poppy nonsense with Danger actually drives me nuts.

The dude is a brilliant footballer, has lent his weight to fighting for his fellow players - actually sacrificed money in his current contract and generally conducted himself as well you can.

But yet must hate because he’s done a few media gigs and speaks with clear elocution.

wian

Premiership Player
May 21, 2008
melbourne
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
NZ Breakers / New York Knicks
I look forward to hearing about your similar judgements on T. Lockett, G. Ablett, C. Grant, N Buckley, N. Riewoldt and others.

I mean how could they measure up to the likes of Zaine Cordy or Fletcher Roberts as footballers.

Difference is, unlike Roberts and Cordy, Danger has the elite talent and therefore more is expected of him in big finals games, and from what I've seen in most of his finals games, he hasn't delivered to the level of his ability. As I said, Credit tonight though in the second half. He elevated his game to a high level..

Ultimately in my view winning grand finals is what really matters... And that's what you are mainly remembered for at the end of the day.... Achieving ultimate success as an elite player in a premiership team over rides individual success in the home and away season..

Last edited:
Jun 7, 2012
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
San Antonio, West Ham, Renegades

The dude is a brilliant footballer, has lent his weight to fighting for his fellow players - actually sacrificed money in his current contract and generally conducted himself as well you can.

But yet must hate because he’s done a few media gigs and speaks with clear elocution.

Does he though?

Cares about the Geelong Cats and the Dangerfield brand.

I must admit though. I would've thought that most Bulldogs fans would be better than the 'No flags hahaha' quip after all the s**t our superstars have copped for years

Last edited:

Mattdougie

Cancelled
10k Posts
Jun 29, 2013
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs

This is the Goodes theory again

If you are a brilliant footballer anyone that doesn’t like you is unjustified.

Personally I really liked the bloke when he was at the crows(and I hate the crows) but since he has come “home” he is an unbeatable knob that is all about himself. His quote last week proved that

If I finish without a flag I will be unsatisfied. All about him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back